+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, can I join you?
    I have been hovering in the background for some time now. To cut a long story short, I came off the pill in December to TTC #2 and after months of no AF (medication related) I was today prescribed primolut and clomid. First day of primolut to bring on AF is today, so hopefully in a week or so I will be on CD 1 (instead of CD 169!). Then I can start taking clomid on CD2 and TTC shortly afterwards! I am so excited, been waiting for this for months and finally got my script!!!
    So I will be more active over the next month or so with posting.
    Fingers crossed the clomid works in the next couple of goes! Never had any problems getting UTD with DS (1st cycle!) so threw a spanner in the works when this happened.
    to everyone!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FelH View Post
    What is wrong with me? I have had cramps like AF is coming since 2dpo I am now 7dpo and I have thrush I think still no AF and too early to test! Anyone been pregnant before and had period pain?
    I think I read somewhere that itching down there can be a symptom. Apparently cramping is extremely common.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So frustrated that I didn't dtd with DH Sunday night. Definitley Oing and he's away with work! Not gonna catch the egg this month

I never thought or planned on getting pregnant the first cycle so why is it upsetting me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just bought some First Response Early Response tests, did the test and got a BFN, turns out it wasn't the cheap Internet ones being inaccurate, I'm just not pregnant this month :-( I have no idea though why I've had cramping around when implantation would have been happening which I would never usually get except during AF, I've been so bloated which is another thing that never usually happens to me... I don't know why my body is suddenly playing up and tricking me into thinking I'm pregnant :-( with a BFN on 13 DPO, I really don't think there is any chance that I could be pregnant so I guess it's just a matter of patiently waiting for AF to arrive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Being in the 4th cycle of ttc, I can sympathise as I found the 1st month the hardest. For me, I thought I'd be in the 30% (thinking my body was unaffected by the pill) that conceive in the first 3 months and here I still am. It does get easier. Good luck and congrats on your recent wedding!

Sent from my LT15i using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all

I'm doing my best to keep up with the updates to the summary post at the beginning. If I've missed anything can you let me know please and I'll update it as soon as I can.

All the best to those who are testing around now.

As for me...I'm now at 5dpo and symptom spotting like mad....trying to be patient!

Erin

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Sorry I have been MIA... BIG congrats to the BFP's so far and FX to everyone testing soon.

I am on CD7 and due to test on the 28th... Mrs ErinR, please will you change my testing date as AF arrived early on the 30th.

I am doing my best not to obsess over TTC this month so charting, will use OPK's from CD10, BD every 2 days during the fertile window and use Pre-Seed. I am not going to symptom spot this month and going to try visit BH only once a day!

Good luck everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Just bought some First Response Early Response tests, did the test and got a BFN, turns out it wasn't the cheap Internet ones being inaccurate, I'm just not pregnant this month :-( I have no idea though why I've had cramping around when implantation would have been happening which I would never usually get except during AF, I've been so bloated which is another thing that never usually happens to me... I don't know why my body is suddenly playing up and tricking me into thinking I'm pregnant :-( with a BFN on 13 DPO, I really don't think there is any chance that I could be pregnant so I guess it's just a matter of patiently waiting for AF to arrive!
    It's not over til AF arrives. Fx it doesn't.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rayroo View Post
    Being in the 4th cycle of ttc, I can sympathise as I found the 1st month the hardest. For me, I thought I'd be in the 30% (thinking my body was unaffected by the pill) that conceive in the first 3 months and here I still am. It does get easier. Good luck and congrats on your recent wedding!

Sent from my LT15i using BubHub
    Thanks rayroo I found that with DS I got upset when I wasn't pregnant 1st go, was fine the 2nd and pregnant on the 3rd lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Blonde Assassin View Post
    Congratulations Mummycarly!

FelH - I'm first month off the pill too & I was really bloated, cramps etc, just after my predicted ovulation. I guess the pill suppresses so much that you forget how it feels after a while!

OMG I'm super emotional & moody at the moment! People seriously need to watch out! I feel so sorry for DH & DS! I took the dogs out for a walk this morning, one of them nearly yanked my arm out trying to get to something he wanted to sniff & I cracked it at him - BIG TIME! I hope no one saw me, it would be so embarrassing if they did. When I got home I sat on the kitchen floor & bawled my eyes out over it. DH was like WTF?! So if I'm not pregnant, then hopefully all of this is a sign of AF showing up (at least she'll be right on time!)

Good luck to all who are testing this week
    Oh this is me, minus the dog, but I have been a crying mess over the last few days, 5dpo I am hoping this is a good sign but don't know if you can have signs that early??