+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 67 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessandmeltrappel View Post
    Hey guys

Last night i had the WORST nausea. It woke me up out of a deep sleep at 2am and it was that bad it forced me to bolt to the bathroom and hang my head in the toilet. The only thing i can relate it to is sea sickness which ive had once. I never throw up and never ever grt nausea ever in the whole 15 mnths ttc. Now i dont usually make a fuss unless im actually really sick and by the time i made it to the toilet i was screaming for my DF cuz i was shaking and all.
    Im 7 dpo today and hoping for a bfp this month. I never ever get sick like that its gone now but i am still feeling "waves" of nausea as soon as i sit up. I took the day off work looking smelling anything makes me wanna gag. The only thing i can down is water...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using BubHub
    Oh no hope it's a good sign fx.

Another BFN this morning 12dpo, it's not looking good, guess all these symptoms are just af on its way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ah posted in other thread do will post here too

Sorry I haven't been onuch. I've had a crappy month. Waiting for Af now I have got a BFN.

I'll be in July testers. Onto cycle SIX we go...

Goodluck to the rest still to test and a big congratulations to all of you with gorgeous BFPs! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    What is wrong with me? I have had cramps like AF is coming since 2dpo I am now 7dpo and I have thrush I think still no AF and too early to test! Anyone been pregnant before and had period pain?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FelH View Post
    What is wrong with me? I have had cramps like AF is coming since 2dpo I am now 7dpo and I have thrush I think still no AF and too early to test! Anyone been pregnant before and had period pain?
    Yep i get worse cramps when preg than I do for normal AF but last month had terrible cramping and preg symptoms and really thought I was, then AF showed up. So for me it's not a good indication but it certainly does happen when preg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Juststarting View Post
    Yep i get worse cramps when preg than I do for normal AF but last month had terrible cramping and preg symptoms and really thought I was, then AF showed up. So for me it's not a good indication but it certainly does happen when preg.
    That's good to know I hope that's what it is. It's my first month off the pill too so it's probably my body trying to get back into a regular cycle. I did ovulate tho so that's a good sign!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummycarly View Post
    I was naughty and tested early ... Today and got a with Clearblue Digi!!! SO HAPPY.. Baby dust to all
    Congratulations Mummycarly!

FelH - I'm first month off the pill too & I was really bloated, cramps etc, just after my predicted ovulation. I guess the pill suppresses so much that you forget how it feels after a while!

OMG I'm super emotional & moody at the moment! People seriously need to watch out! I feel so sorry for DH & DS! I took the dogs out for a walk this morning, one of them nearly yanked my arm out trying to get to something he wanted to sniff & I cracked it at him - BIG TIME! I hope no one saw me, it would be so embarrassing if they did. When I got home I sat on the kitchen floor & bawled my eyes out over it. DH was like WTF?! So if I'm not pregnant, then hopefully all of this is a sign of AF showing up (at least she'll be right on time!)

Good luck to all who are testing this week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone is doing well

This wait is driving me insane and I just wanna know now! lol Still trying to not symptom spot but I am hopeless, I google everything. My boobs have been sore for a few days and feeling tired despite my efforts of getting lots of sleep. The other weird thing is my sense of smell (I don't even know if this could be a symptom). For the last 2 days I have smelt every little smell so strong, even when my DF can't smell anything... Also a little bit of nausea but that isn't uncommon for me.

for everyone testing soon and hope we get a see some beautiful pics of BFP'S!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Do you mind if I join this thread? DH and I have only been trying for 2 cycles (this is our second), I came off the pill at the start of April. I'm 24 and DH is 29.

I think I've seen this around, but I can't remember what I read.... how long after conception do you normally get an implantation bleed (if you are pregnant)?

I'm CD17... not sure when I O'd. After being on the pill for so long I've kind of forgotten what my cycles were like before it in terms of signs when I O'd etc.! However, on Sunday night (CD14) I was a bit crampy in the evening, and woke up in the middle of the night with pain on my right side (thought possible O?).
    Today (wed), I just noticed some mucousy blood when I wiped (sorry TMI). Now, I think thats a bit too early for implantation? But too late for ovulation.

Any ideas? It could be nothing, but I have never really got spotting between periods, ever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big congrats to mummycarly, Coz Westy, and Romy13 for your amazing BFPs. So sorry Sian, trayc,pigeon pair and JR03 for AF
    I too will be moving on to testing later this month on the 30th as AF popped in to say hello this morning right on time. Soooo CD1 for me!!!!
    Really looking forward to seeing some more BFPs this month, and still remaining optimistic. I have been reading along but only on fone, but havent been able to post as OH takes the computer with him when he is away and i've Just begged him to leave it with me (for my sanity). cant post on my fone as i cant remember my password and i dont log out of this one hehe. so a warm welcome to new comers and i hope your journey is short lots of baby dust to all and look forward to seeing the good news soon xxxxxxxxx PS i just love the emoticons

Thanks
    Reviews
    oooooh and shelby congrats on the Wedding!!!!!