+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Mercy Mt Lawley

Hi I had my DD at SJOG Murdoch which was a great experience, but pricey!This time ive found a GP that delivers at Mercy but dont know much about the hospital.Would love to hear about anyones experiences. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bressar,

First of all congratulations on your second bub.

Mind asking which doctor are you seeing at Mercy, Mt Lawley?

I had my DS in Mercy hospital this year in January. I was there for four nights and DH was with me throughout my stay. The support was great from most of midwives and doctors. unlike SJOG, you won't get any candle light dinner to celebrate the birth, unfortunately.

As for the midwives, I only experienced one bad encounter with one midwife who I think is one of those who get allocated to difference hospitals.

However, I would still go back to Mercy for my future children given the experienced I had there.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi OP, i too saw a GP at mercy with my DS (3yrs) and am seeing the same again this time around. Hospital is fine to be honest, had no problems with anything.
    Its a nice little hospital too so not so busy as others; good luck, you'll be happy there!

Similar Threads

1. Ante-natal Classes - Mercy Mt Lawley
    By miss85 in forum Seeking a Maternity Hospital
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 23-11-2012, 22:11
  2. OB at Mercy Hospital Mt Lawley
    By SugarplumMummy in forum Seeking a Maternity Hospital
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-12-2011, 00:36