+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    You mean that's not what made you cry??
    Oh it did! Absolutely! I just dont like it, its True Blood lol!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    See I got very sick of "whimpy Eric" last season too, but I like that he obviously has such affection for Pam. He's so mean in most other ways that it kind of balances it out. Plus if he was an a$$hole to her all the time, I'd have to have no respect for her staying with him all those centuries. I mean the woman's got balls!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I love the "daughter" and "father" relationship they have They had the characters at comic con last year muck around calling each other "Daddy" and "Daughter" during the interview, was quite hilarious!

I hated the sappy "nice" Eric when he lost his memory though in Season 4. (Although the half nakedness didnt get ANY disapproval )

Im used to the "****ing Sookie" Eric

I love how she answers the phone "Fantasia, what do you want?" :laughing" Wish I could say that at work!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahjong View Post
    I hated the sappy "nice" Eric when he lost his memory though in Season 4. (Although the half nakedness didnt get ANY disapproval )
    I like the "grrrrrr - grab ya by the balls - Eric" as well. While I tolerated amnesia Eric, I did it for the nakedness too! Purrrrr!!!

He needs to be more naked!

Meow!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JDiddy For This Useful Post:

Mahjong  (07-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Loving the new season. Anyone think sookie is being freaking annoying though?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to squirrelex For This Useful Post:

Alexander Beetle  (07-07-2012),Mahjong  (07-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ***spoiler alert***

Anyone else think the Tara being made a vampire is a ridiculous story line?? I just don't think Sookie and Lafayette would have been that selfish, they know she HATES vampires with a passion and is freaking terrified of them. Why on earth would they think she's be grateful to them? anyway.

tara annoys the hell out of me anyway, we clapped when she got shot in the head.

She's so whiny!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I can't believe I am about to say this ....... But ...... I am finding the new season quite flat .... I don't know it's a tad boring gosh I hope it picks up because I surely don't want it to be the last season. I love the whole cast!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

smallpotatoes  (14-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    LoCo, I've always found the first few eps of the new seasons of True Blood to be a little flat. Same happened with Six Feet Under... It's like a catch up from the the previous season and set up for current.

But.... I'm actually enjoying it this time! The first two eps were a struggle, but now I'm hooked again. Although, I do get frustrated with ALL the sub stories going on...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Season Six statts filming their Fall Just after Anna has her babies (Twins!!)

Must stop taking about Eric naked... My sleep was *ahem* interesting last night!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JDiddy View Post
    LoCo, I've always found the first few eps of the new seasons of True Blood to be a little flat. Same happened with Six Feet Under... It's like a catch up from the the previous season and set up for current.

But.... I'm actually enjoying it this time! The first two eps were a struggle, but now I'm hooked again. Although, I do get frustrated with ALL the sub stories going on...
    Oh well I'll just keep perving in the mean time hehe I am sure it will pick up for me again.