+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I love it. Frankly I thought there was a lot of potential for Terry's background. Lets face it, someone that's got PTSD and gets dumped in the middle of a hocus pocus hole? There's go to be some shenanigans there!

Am I the only one that thought "FFS Sookie, ANOTHER one?" When she went the wolf? I mean, I'm no prude and I've mucked around but they're starting to make her look like she'll shag anyone that walks past. The depth of her character is severely lacking so far this season.
    It's like they've dropped her to focus on everyone else which seems a bit silly :/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (10-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    Am I the only one that thought "FFS Sookie, ANOTHER one?" When she went the wolf? I mean, I'm no prude and I've mucked around but they're starting to make her look like she'll shag anyone that walks past.
    I can see what you say, but can you blame her?? LOL. She's certainly trading up. First Bill (doesn't do it for me), to Eric (though whimpy Eric so not nearly as hot as bad Eric) and now Alcide. Poor Sookie surrounded by all those hot men. I think she should send one my way........

I think she's just fed up. Wouldn't you be with people out to get you all the time? Like she said, must be Thursday.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (10-07-2012),~ElectricPink~  (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    I can see what you say, but can you blame her?? LOL. She's certainly trading up. First Bill (doesn't do it for me), to Eric (though whimpy Eric so not nearly as hot as bad Eric) and now Alcide. Poor Sookie surrounded by all those hot men. I think she should send one my way........

I think she's just fed up. Wouldn't you be with people out to get you all the time? Like she said, must be Thursday.
    Lol that's hilarious trading up haha

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

Californication  (10-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd have all three!

:devious:

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDiddy For This Useful Post:

86cin  (16-07-2012),LoCo  (10-07-2012),~ElectricPink~  (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Ep 6 this week, just watched... OMFG....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our net has been down, but I'm doing my catch up tomorrow coz its been fixed!!

Good, I assume????!!!!

Theophania is offline 'see what had happened was..there were these three ninjas and a blue monkey and well it really wasn't my fault..'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am joining in... I don;t want to read the recent posts cause I still haven't seen ep6.

BUT ARGH, I have stupid slow wireless internet, I just spent a whole day waiting for ep6 to download only to find it was a fake... SO frustrated right now, I had the best night planned lol... Ah well trying again hopefully my internet might speed up if I place the laptop in the right spot for good reception LOL

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    This hasn't been my favourite season so far (I agree there are a lot of storylines, but not a lot of story, if that makes sense), however I am still loving it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JDiddy View Post
    Our net has been down, but I'm doing my catch up tomorrow coz its been fixed!!

Good, I assume????!!!!
    Its good )))

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mahjong For This Useful Post:

JDiddy  (16-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't believe Sookie spewed on Alcides shoes!! She so missed out big time!!

Oh my golly golly gosh he is AH-MAZING!!