+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    What was your trigger dosage though? Mine was 10,000 but I know some people are only given 5,000. I won't give up hope though... as I said after two years of very definite BFNs that I've spent hours scrutinising under every type of light source, it was great to finally see what a very very faint line looks like!
    Hmm I can't remember sorry! But I was the same I never thought I would see a line!!!

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    my trigger shot was 250ml well thats what it says on the box

test first thing in the morning (fmu) i am so excited for you plz plz plz be a bfp

i got a 3 pack off FR today i was goin to test tuesday 7dp5dt but i am thinking its abit soon hhmmmmm lol i am such a chicken

Thanks
    Reviews
    I must confess I tested again this afternoon, cause I'm an addict. It was around seven hours after this morning's test, and the line was probably exactly the same "darkness" (if you could even call it that, lol), maybe very slightly lighter. But then my first test was with FMU, the second was after holding for only 3 hours. So who knows. My answer will come with tomorrow's test. If I get BFN tomorrow, I know I'm still in with a bit of a chance, so I won't be too shattered. TBH I'm not expecting it to be BFP, I'm pretty sure this is just residual pregnyl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Sariele- I have my fingers crossed for you that it is not the trigger giving you the pos poas.

Nattie- are you still resisting the urge to poas? You're almost there u lucky thing!

B4us- how are you traveling? Keeping yourself occupied?

Afm- I'm 9dp3dt. The only unusual thing I'm noticing is night sweats. I'm waking up in the middle of the night and my hair is wet and the sheets are soaked with sweat. Gross!! Anyone have anything similar?

Xo blue

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops! I'm 6dp3dt!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi bluemarlin
    i have been waking in the night feeling burning hot but not sweating (i never sweat dh thinks i am weird lol ) i get it though the day also and feeling dizzy its like as if i havent eatten , i get indigestion, heartburn and burp alot.
    are you goin to test early?? dh want me to test tomorrow morning 6dp5dt

Afm - cramping is back but very light well not as strong as 3dp5dt and it comes and goes i am thinking my body is being so cruel to me right now i am 10dpo so only 6 more days till i know for sure what is goin on in there

sariele- how did you go this morning ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi B4us,

10 dpo. You must be excited but also scared to death! Have you done any cycles before? I have my fingers crossed that we all get what we desperately deserve. Keep us posted xo

Im 'officially' testing next Sat 16th, but there is no way in the world i can wait until then. I have Wednesday off work so i figured it would be a good day to test whatever the outcome is, if you know what i mean?

On another note, EVERYONE around me is announcing their pregnancies. I am trying my best to contain myself, and i am so happy for my friends, but i am so FRUSTRATED!! I actually got pregnancy lapped yesterday. Im saying in my head, stop jumping the queue, get in line!!
    But i am sure that my turn is just around the corner...

Blue

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by b4us View Post
    sariele- how did you go this morning ?
    The line is still there, but even fainter. So it's just the pregnyl. Will try not to test again till Wed, but I'm sure I'll end up testing every day between now and Fri!

Thanks
    Reviews
    sariele- i am so sorry dam trigger its still early days yet

bluemarlin- i know what you mean i have a close friend who is on her 2nd baby since we started ttc its turture but i am happy for anyone in this crazy world that can concieve naturally.
    this is my first cycle with ivf and i am very nervous about the outcome which i guess is to be expected

i just had abit of light pink (tmi) chucky crinone on the toilet paper when i wiped i thought crinone was white well it was white and chucky yesterday is this normal for crinone to change color should i expect a diffrent color tomorrow trust me to joke about it lol HELP i have a chucky crinone color changing thingy !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    The line is still there, but even fainter. So it's just the pregnyl. Will try not to test again till Wed, but I'm sure I'll end up testing every day between now and Fri!
    Bugger! Still early though