+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeannie1 View Post
    Hi Ladies....do you mind if I join - i've currently been on the may/june thread with a few familiar names??? I'm currently in the TWW 3dp5dt - feels like 6mthsP5DT!

I am officially a out of control googler, so much so I have to do this when DH is in the shower etc etc because he say's STOP! lol wonder is there is a googles anonymous session i can attend?

Anyway not much happening here only pain in my belly button? strange a slight headache.

GEKKO - I am so so sorry to hear your news xx
    Hi Jeannie good to see you in this thread. Dooonnn'nnnntttttt google!! Harder to say I know. I am one week in and I haven't googled anything yet - there is just good and bad to everything and I don't need to stress my head even more about which way I'm going! Everyone is different and it will just be when it will be. Lol though that you're on this whilst DH is in the shower! I'm loving Bub hub and have found that is has been so supportive and MUCH better than google - so vent all your questions and concerns to us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemarlin View Post
    Hi Ladies,

Do you mind if i join? Ive always been a bit of a lurker but thought it would be a good time to introduce myself.

I had my natural FET on the 4th June and would love some company.

Im officially going crazy! Waiting is torture when you know you have half a fighting chance!

A bit of background on me. Hubby and i have been trying for 2.5 years and have MF issues.
    First ICSI was in March and resulted in OHSS so no transfer. But on the upside we do have 3 frosties left now.

Best of luck to everyone to be off this rollercoaster as soon as possible.

xoxo
    Welcome bluemarlin - glad you've made it to the posting stage from lurking, hehe! Waiting is total torture for all of us - let's pray that we are all in the 12 week to get through our first trimesters : ) good luck with the next couple of weeks so what date is BT for you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had my sister partner and niece here for a couple of days, was a great distraction and im finally over the first week 7dp2dt.

Gekko I am so so sorry, i think having nothing to transfer was my biggest fear so I really feel for you especially with the extra hurdles thinking of you xx

SL1009 good on you for not googling!

Nattie so happy to see you back I followed your posts back in your previous cycle and I too had only just suffered an early m/c

Welcome Jeannie and Bluemarlin!!

What a great bunch of women we have to support and help eachother through the 2ww and the magical 12 week mark!

Well I dont have too many symptons other than really enlarged and sore (.)(.)s but from what i have read this can be from the crinone.

I hope you are finding ways to get through 2ww I took 3 weeks off from work as things are a nightmare there at the moment and dont think i need the stress but this is the extreme opposite. Sooo bored!!! on the plus side Austar is getting put on tomorrow YAY!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wishful05 View Post
    Just had my sister partner and niece here for a couple of days, was a great distraction and im finally over the first week 7dp2dt.

Gekko I am so so sorry, i think having nothing to transfer was my biggest fear so I really feel for you especially with the extra hurdles thinking of you xx

SL1009 good on you for not googling!

Nattie so happy to see you back I followed your posts back in your previous cycle and I too had only just suffered an early m/c

Welcome Jeannie and Bluemarlin!!

What a great bunch of women we have to support and help eachother through the 2ww and the magical 12 week mark!

Well I dont have too many symptons other than really enlarged and sore (.)(.)s but from what i have read this can be from the crinone.

I hope you are finding ways to get through 2ww I took 3 weeks off from work as things are a nightmare there at the moment and dont think i need the stress but this is the extreme opposite. Sooo bored!!! on the plus side Austar is getting put on tomorrow YAY!!!
    Great idea to take time off - you won't know yourself when you get Austar you'll never be bored again and get used to putting your feet up. I'm in Vic and have foxtel - I had a 4 day break after ET and it was great - good to see you're one week in to the hopeful 12 week countdown xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I'm on my phone so just a quickie.

Sl1009 no bt but poas on 16th. It can't come soon enough. I don't think I can hold out till then. I'd rather know if it's neg to prepare myself and treat it like every other month.

Thanks all for the warm welcome

Bluemarlin

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi ladys hope you dont mind me joining i had a 5dt 2 days ago and testing date is the 16th bubhub is the only thing keeping my mind occupied in this awful 2ww

sending lots of luck to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhh I hate the TWW!!! I am going crazy and I am only 3dp5dt!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

B4us- welcome! We are testing on the same day, although I suspect I won't last that long!

Nattie- tww sucks big time. Hope you are keeping yourself busy.

AFM no symptoms either way yet. Had a bit of cramping in the 2 days after ET but that's it.
    Have had a massive week at work and am finally on days off

Enjoy you long weekend everyone
    Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay, my day 1 transfer "Timmy" is now a 7-day emby, so symptom-spotting has started... since yesterday I've been getting weird stitch-like pains when I'm moving and walking around low down on the right near my pubic bone, and a few mins ago I felt it slightly on the left too. Probably just a muscle or something, but I like obsessing! Hehe.

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks for the welcome bluemarlin,
    i wouldnt count yourself out yet i have read alot of ladys only get the cramp for the 2 days and get great BFP and even ladys dont feel nathing so hang in there i recall with my son i had nathing not even a cramp what day transfer did you have2,3,5 ???

Afm - i would call myself lucky to have had pain,moody free stim cycle but i am paying for it now from 1dp5dt i have had period cramps that are now very painful today 3dp5dt i got up this morning feeling great then i got a strong wave of af pain i almost fainted it took my breath away and it has been that way all day i also cryed thinking af was defently here (wow i didnt realize how much this plays on your mind ) i was telling dh i want to feel something and when i do i cry thinking AF is hear dh thinks its funny hhmmm me not so much.

since 2dp5dt i have been getting sharp pinching on my left side near my ovary is this normal for crinone or possibliy my ovarys are still recovering from ER but my right doesnt hurt now i am going crazy.

hope everyone enjoys there long weekend thanks to the queens birthday woohoo