+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies....do you mind if I join - i've currently been on the may/june thread with a few familiar names??? I'm currently in the TWW 3dp5dt - feels like 6mthsP5DT!

I am officially a out of control googler, so much so I have to do this when DH is in the shower etc etc because he say's STOP! lol wonder is there is a googles anonymous session i can attend?

Anyway not much happening here only pain in my belly button? strange a slight headache.

GEKKO - I am so so sorry to hear your news xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gekko I'm so sorry this is such a long drawn out journey :-( take care of yourself and eats loads of chocolate!
    SL & Nat thanks so much you've convinced me to hold out. All my preg tests are now safely secured in my suitcase and out of sight.
    Jeanie google is your best friend and worst enemy. I know with my stim cycle I found opposing arguments for each & every symptom so I ow avoid as I know it'll just tell me what I want to read I'm doing my best at avoiding dr google!
    Thinking of you all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gekko - Have a big cry hun, you deserve it. I really feel for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hope2487 View Post
    All my preg tests are now safely secured in my suitcase and out of sight.
    Ha, me too. I packed them into my suitcase the other night to take to my parents' place where I'll be staying for just over a week as of Thurs. I was going to keep them out, but I know that I need to hold off until Saturday when I will be testing to make sure all the trigger has gone from my system, so I packed them away so I wasn't tempted to test today (5dp1dt: pre-implantation!). I'm hoping I get a BFN on Saturday so I'm not left thinking, "Is this still trigger, or a very very early BFP??"

Thanks
    Reviews
    I remember our first cycle which was an IUI and DH hid my tests lol then last cycle I begged to have one cause I would rather see a negative and be prepared for AF but on the flip side getting a BFP (my first ever!) and then blood numbers not the best was also hard.

I don't think there is an easy option lol

Oh gecko I feel for u babe but hopefully now they will have some more insight about what is wrong/plan of attack- sorry if i am being naive to your situation I have no idea what it means.

xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Do you mind if i join? Ive always been a bit of a lurker but thought it would be a good time to introduce myself.

I had my natural FET on the 4th June and would love some company.

Im officially going crazy! Waiting is torture when you know you have half a fighting chance!

A bit of background on me. Hubby and i have been trying for 2.5 years and have MF issues.
    First ICSI was in March and resulted in OHSS so no transfer. But on the upside we do have 3 frosties left now.

Best of luck to everyone to be off this rollercoaster as soon as possible.

xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemarlin View Post
    Hi Ladies,

Do you mind if i join? Ive always been a bit of a lurker but thought it would be a good time to introduce myself.

I had my natural FET on the 4th June and would love some company.

Im officially going crazy! Waiting is torture when you know you have half a fighting chance!

A bit of background on me. Hubby and i have been trying for 2.5 years and have MF issues.
    First ICSI was in March and resulted in OHSS so no transfer. But on the upside we do have 3 frosties left now.

Best of luck to everyone to be off this rollercoaster as soon as possible.

xoxo
    Welcome!! I had a natural FET on the same day as u!! Was it a 5dtf or 3d? When is ur blood test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nattie,

Im a Nat aswell so thats pretty funny! Mine was a 3dt. No blood test date given by FS. They have just given me a pregnancy test. Due to POAS on 16th.

How about you Nattie?

Cheers

Nat

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

firstly, Gekko sorry to hear your news - a big fat cry and some chocolate may help, even if just that little bit

Sounds like a few FET's on June 4th my birthday, hope it turns out to be your special day too.

I too want to POAS though so very aware that the pregnyl shot I had on Sunday may still be lurking - so too scared to get my hopes up. But, just want to know SOMETHING instead of NOTHING!. The only thing I have to report is the continued twinges and my sense of smell is in full force today - again it could be the pregnyl. I am now 8dpt5dt - 5 more long sleeps to go.

stay strong

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemarlin View Post
    Hi Nattie,

Im a Nat aswell so thats pretty funny! Mine was a 3dt. No blood test date given by FS. They have just given me a pregnancy test. Due to POAS on 16th.

How about you Nattie?

Cheers

Nat
    Lol how spooky! Hopefully it's a good sign I had a 6dtf and my BT is the 13th!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    Go home and bawl!
    Meet with Dr Esler later this week.
    Well at least you've got an appointment quickly - hope it all goes as well as possible for you x