+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    can't believe I haven't succumbed to google yet, or POAS, very proud of myself...only 9 days to go....come ooonnn

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Great news Gekko - so are you having PGD? For the first time? My gf had a few failed cycles and then got pregnant off her first cycle with PGD....and now she has a lovely little girl : )
    SL,
    I'm so impressed you haven't tested or started searching google!!! You are doing well! I hope the next 9 days go quickly and smoothly for you!

Yes we are having PGD. We've been trying for 4.5 years naturally. Had multiple miscarriages, always thinking the issue was with me! Finally doctor decided there must be something else (even though I'd been saying this for a while) and referred us to Dr Esler. He picked up DH's balanced translocation straight away and said IVF would be the best option. So first IVF cycle is FINALLY happening, and I finally feel like I have a chance!
    Trying to stay realistic is hard! They said we had a 1 in 50 chance of egg fertilizing and lasting! Doing better than that at the moment, but am anxious about results of PGD tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    SL,
    I'm so impressed you haven't tested or started searching google!!! You are doing well! I hope the next 9 days go quickly and smoothly for you!

Yes we are having PGD. We've been trying for 4.5 years naturally. Had multiple miscarriages, always thinking the issue was with me! Finally doctor decided there must be something else (even though I'd been saying this for a while) and referred us to Dr Esler. He picked up DH's balanced translocation straight away and said IVF would be the best option. So first IVF cycle is FINALLY happening, and I finally feel like I have a chance!
    Trying to stay realistic is hard! They said we had a 1 in 50 chance of egg fertilizing and lasting! Doing better than that at the moment, but am anxious about results of PGD tomorrow!
    Of course well good luck hun I hope you get some really great news tomorrow xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!
    Sarielle : I'm sure Timmy is loving being back home & getting nice and comfy!
    Gekko: yay for 3 making it that's awesome, everything crossed that you get optimum results & get a beautiful emby transferred soon.
    SL: are you going to wait til BT or POAS first?
    AFM getting super impatient to POAS now! I was always going to wait for BT but now I'm not getting one I just want to know ASAP so I can either celebrate or cry but I know I won't get a definitive answer til Sunday when we wake up in Singapore. I think I'll just keep resisting for as long as I can! I agree about the positive thinking though - I won't be anymore disappointed if I'm hopeful so I'm all about seeing my BFP in the next few days xxx baby dust to you all xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope2487 View Post
    Hi all!
    Sarielle : I'm sure Timmy is loving being back home & getting nice and comfy!
    Gekko: yay for 3 making it that's awesome, everything crossed that you get optimum results & get a beautiful emby transferred soon.
    SL: are you going to wait til BT or POAS first?
    AFM getting super impatient to POAS now! I was always going to wait for BT but now I'm not getting one I just want to know ASAP so I can either celebrate or cry but I know I won't get a definitive answer til Sunday when we wake up in Singapore. I think I'll just keep resisting for as long as I can! I agree about the positive thinking though - I won't be anymore disappointed if I'm hopeful so I'm all about seeing my BFP in the next few days xxx baby dust to you all xxx
    No POAS, still too early I think. BT is one week tomorrow so I'm going to try and hold out....will save me spending my pennies on HPTs. That's very cool that you will find out in Singapore

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My last cycle I tested at 11dpo which was 6dp5dt and the line was so feint that we weren't sure. It got progressively darker every second day but it was absolute torture! Then our bloods were positive but low numbers and the pregnancy didn't even last a week.

This time I hope I can hold out for the blood test but not sure if I can lol!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out. No transfer. All 3 were genetically unbalanced.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    My last cycle I tested at 11dpo which was 6dp5dt and the line was so feint that we weren't sure. It got progressively darker every second day but it was absolute torture! Then our bloods were positive but low numbers and the pregnancy didn't even last a week.

This time I hope I can hold out for the blood test but not sure if I can lol!!
    And there's a perfect reason not to POAS!! You can do it, hold out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    I'm out. No transfer. All 3 were genetically unbalanced.
    Gekko hun I'm so sorry - so what are the next steps for you? Big hugs xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Gekko hun I'm so sorry - so what are the next steps for you? Big hugs xxxx
    Go home and bawl!
    Meet with Dr Esler later this week.