+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    yep using crinone! yep first cycle!! so we are prob both feeling as anxious as eachother!! what state are you in? i have been told that the drugs can give u a false positive so i dont want to test and give myself false hope! wanted to keep myself busy 2day but have ended up bieng bored and on google!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep exactly...very anxious hope you get though the next 48 hours without googling too much actually it's less than that....bout 40 hours!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    omg nic just over 24 hours to go!!! im so excited but sooooo bloody scared!!! what are your plans to get through the wait for the phone call?? have u decided what your going to do on either outcome?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought about that last night...today I'll think about it more. If it's BFN the wine will be opened most likely and I'll cry and drink a glass or 2, sounds horrendous doesn't it.... Then I'll put myself back in my gym routine . I reckon we will do a FET in August if its not a success cause I need a month off!!!

If it is BFP I'll be amazed and shocked!!! Also very happy then im not sure what I'll do....I suppose wait nervously until the scan.... And follow up blood test.

DH likes to call each step a stage....he says I wonder if tomorrow all our hard work will get us to the next ' stage'

What about you....what are ur plans???

Also I'll be @ work when they call so that might be interesting

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think af arrived :-( got browny red spotting which is normal for me at start of af I'm soooo upset :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs muzzy xxxx I am in exactly the same boat right now. this sucks huh. Keep positive. When is your bt?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    blood test tomorow! im so glad i found this forum i dont feel so alone!!

when is your blood test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    well im very heavy now :'(
    might sound like a stupid question but do u think its ok to take nurofen now? because it pretty obvious im not pregnant :'(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Muzzy

I know how it seems, but I would still not take any nurofen until you've had the BT - just to be sure. I don't want to offer you any false hope, but I have heard of women getting AF and still having positives at the BT. My OB even told me to ignore it if I get a period, and still come for the test, as 'sometimes that happens'.

I'd hold off, just in case. Hope you're okay. (Stupid thing to say, I know).

Thanks
    Reviews
    yeah thank you! thats what i figured, i took panadol instead so fingers crossed it isnt anything and i am preg (even tho i no im not)