+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, sorry for double posting and i am being cheeky and copy and pasting from another thread but.....

Hi girls,
    I have a gross question. Is anyone on the crinone?
    Ive just been horrified at the chunky crap that comes out.
    Ive been warned about it but thought it wasnt going to happen to me. 9 days into the crinone and having a shower and that stuff was just bulging out!!!!

I swear I am going to have nightmares!!!! Its the grossest thing ive ever had in my life!!

I did a little bit of a clean out and came accross some brown goobies.
    The nurse told me it was normal to have brown spotting but now I just feel like AF is on its way.
    Has anyone else had this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmum View Post
    Yay !! Congratulations!!! How many days past transfer are you?
    9 days post 5 day transfer

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    9 days post 5 day transfer

Yay!!! Very excited for you - I have my BT on Monday 25/06 cant wait - praying for my BFP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sands1 For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (18-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All - quick question which day do you count your ovulation from when your on an IVF cycle is it the EPU???
    Also usually have a 35-42 day cycle naturally will I have a much shorter one more like a 28 day since i have been taking all the IVF drugs???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sands1 we have samew BT date I also would like to know what day you count ovulation from...

How are you going in the TWW??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I counted EPU as ovulation date, as that's the day ovulation was triggered to happen. (So, for me, did trigger injection Sat 2nd, EPU Mon 4th, and therefore counted AF due today).

I'm not sure about normal cycle lengths with IVF though, as I normally don't have a cycle at all! When I was doing FSH injections + IUI (prior to IVF) my cycles were usually shorter than 28 days - anything from 21 onwards.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I count EPU as ovulation. I found my cycle was only a couple of days longer after I did a stim cycle. I did not use the crinone after EPU that cycle due to no transfer so not sure if that made a difference.

Ive just POAS at 6dp5dt and got a faint positive that got darker as the minutes went by. Cant stop looking at it!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dextersmum - congratulations! Yayy! I know what you mean. I took a photo of mine and keep looking at it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Sands1 we have samew BT date I also would like to know what day you count ovulation from...

How are you going in the TWW??

Umm 2ww is long -OMG so long! I am thinking about testing tonight, which is weird cause I havent thought about it till today! I had a 3dt on the 11th. How about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes it is going Forever! I had a 4dt on the 12th, so we are at exactly the same point I think I am going to test on Friday....

for you, let us know how the testing goes!!