+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi can i join please??

currently in the 2ww! have my blood test on 25/6 which seems like forever away!! so i got a letter today to tell me how many off the embryos got frozen and that was only 3 out of the 14 that were retrieved i feel really sad cos that means only 4 survived does that mean that the one they transfered is not going to work feeling horrible

sorry first post in here and im bit sad!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladies this will be my last post on this thread, thanks for your support, prayers and well wishes over the last couple of weeks. Hopefully you will all get your BFPs soon and I will find you in a new thread xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanimarj View Post
    Not at all!!! I had 14 eggs retrieved, 12 were mature enough to use, 6 fertilised and by day 5 there were only 2 left - 1 was implanted and 1 was frozen...and I'm pregnant! 3 frozen is still awesome - I'd be stoked with that...to be honest I am stoked with 1 frozen! Good luck for the next few weeks!
    thanks heaps for that!! its my first cycle and i am just worried about it all! i just want it to work 1st round but i no that it might not! arghh my bt is sooooo far away haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, can I join in here.

I had my transfer 3 days ago. This cycle was a much better cycle in terms of my health So feeling good about that. Certainly much calmer and i did not get sick this time. Last time was huge progesterone levels and OHSS and ended up with a freeze all.

I did not respond as well to the drugs this time and got less eggs than my last cycle But did get 8 when they were only execting 6 . 5 fertilised and out of that only one made it to perfect blast. 1 other was graded c and I tried to convince hubby to let me put it in as well, he would not budge and I suprised myself when I cried for the little c grade embie that was going to get chucked in the bin.

Its only 3 days and ive had various pulling cramps down there. I tested the day after my transfer which was 7 days since trigger as I wanted to see if it was still in my system. Came up negative but the results may have been a bit diluted.

Im on the crinone for the first time and getting very hot and sweaty through the night but otherwise not causing too much trouble except for the constant discharge.
    I was wondering how long you lay down for with the crinone? Ive been taking an hour. But have a trip coming up next week and its going to be very inconvenient, not sure how im going to work it yet.

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmum View Post
    Hi girls, can I join in here.

I had my transfer 3 days ago. This cycle was a much better cycle in terms of my health So feeling good about that. Certainly much calmer and i did not get sick this time. Last time was huge progesterone levels and OHSS and ended up with a freeze all.

I did not respond as well to the drugs this time and got less eggs than my last cycle But did get 8 when they were only execting 6 . 5 fertilised and out of that only one made it to perfect blast. 1 other was graded c and I tried to convince hubby to let me put it in as well, he would not budge and I suprised myself when I cried for the little c grade embie that was going to get chucked in the bin.

Its only 3 days and ive had various pulling cramps down there. I tested the day after my transfer which was 7 days since trigger as I wanted to see if it was still in my system. Came up negative but the results may have been a bit diluted.

Im on the crinone for the first time and getting very hot and sweaty through the night but otherwise not causing too much trouble except for the constant discharge.
    I was wondering how long you lay down for with the crinone? Ive been taking an hour. But have a trip coming up next week and its going to be very inconvenient, not sure how im going to work it yet.

congrats on the transfer i think it ok for your dh to step in and not put you though that again just relax and focus on the 3d embie you have on board.
    no one told me to lay down after crinone i get straight back up also my nurse told me it was ok to have 1 cup of coffee a day was ok i just found out its not ok to drink coffee before and during 2ww seems my nurses left me out of the loop what to do and what not to do

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanimarj View Post
    I didnt lay down with Crinone, but I wasnt told anything about coffee??? I drank 1 or 2 small coffees a day in my TWW...
    oohh thank you yanimarj i guess it comes down to personal choice with crinone

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was not given any instruction with the crinone at alll since it was a mad dash into the clinic to pick it up when they forgot to give it to me at EPU. I rang the nurse this morning and she said to lay for about 15 minutes after that anything that runs out is just the cream and not the medicine. Im still sticking to my hour when ever I can. I was not given any instruction on coffee either not that it matters as I am not a coffee drinker but I do love my tea .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I was just wondering how common implantation bleeding is? Does everyone get it and is it noticable when you do?

In my head I am ruling myself out cos I haven't seen any!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Re Crinone - I lie down for half an hour each time. That was the instruction on the box of my pessaries (which I did before the Crinone), so I've kept doing that.

And no - actually more people DON'T get implantation bleeding than do. (I think it's less than 30% that do). I never had it when I was pregnant with DD.

Thanks
    Reviews
    af has showed herself onwards and upwards i guess

lots of luck to the ladys still in the 2ww and wishing lots of bfp