+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    B4us try to keep positive until BT progesterone does give you cramps....crinone is the most awful medication and gave me lots of bloating amongst other things xx
    thanks for keeping me in line i feel so silly when i worry about these symptoms driving me nuts dh is doin the hpt on sat morning i have refused to do it again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone - I thought I might join this thread if that's ok...after my first IVF was cancelled early this year, I got to EPU last Friday and had my first ever ET yesterday!

I must say I have felt so sad and anxious and negative this whole journey, however after finaling getting the go ahead for EPU I feel like my luck has really changed...especially getting blood test levels this cycle indicating that I'd responded just the same as last cancelled cycle...

I was so overjoyed to make it to EPU on Friday! Anyway, althought the FS saw 5 good sized folly's and one smaller one (I was soooo happy with the 5!), imagine my absolute delight when they actually found 7 good sized, mature follies!

All 7 of them fertilized overnight, and divided well. Yesterday I had my first ET and put 1 x 3 day embie back in (the FS assumed it would be two, so my DH firmly intervened and said, nope just the one this time round thank you" and despite all my despair and hopelessness, here I am PUPO with one on board, and his/her 6 siblings now on ice. So today I am one day past my transfer so have the full two weeks ahead of me...

Fingers crossed to everyone here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Renvind View Post
    Hi everyone - I thought I might join this thread if that's ok...after my first IVF was cancelled early this year, I got to EPU last Friday and had my first ever ET yesterday!

I must say I have felt so sad and anxious and negative this whole journey, however after finaling getting the go ahead for EPU I feel like my luck has really changed...especially getting blood test levels this cycle indicating that I'd responded just the same as last cancelled cycle...

I was so overjoyed to make it to EPU on Friday! Anyway, althought the FS saw 5 good sized folly's and one smaller one (I was soooo happy with the 5!), imagine my absolute delight when they actually found 7 good sized, mature follies!

All 7 of them fertilized overnight, and divided well. Yesterday I had my first ET and put 1 x 3 day embie back in (the FS assumed it would be two, so my DH firmly intervened and said, nope just the one this time round thank you" and despite all my despair and hopelessness, here I am PUPO with one on board, and his/her 6 siblings now on ice. So today I am one day past my transfer so have the full two weeks ahead of me...

welcome renvind and congrats on making it to pupo and 6 on ice we got 5 on ice

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Renvind, welcome on board.

Did you use ICSI for this cycle? Giving it a try this time round.

Thanks
    Reviews

Ren!! Good to hear from u again! I too am doing ivf.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    Lol. No, I'm on pessaries and they're rectal. I have googled (of course!), and I've seen that it can be a pg symptom, but not necessarily, and I even saw someone say it can be caused by progesterone. So nothing I can cling to unfortunately!
    Well there you go it's normal then if it's caused by one or the other - lets hope its pg : ) when r u testing again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpz View Post
    I may have sneaky tested at 4am lol
    Still bfn but I knew it was too early!

My TWW ends June 22 (my 30th birthday)

Today smells are killing me, I almost threw up this morning and still sore boobs and tummy.

I'm starting to feel good about it BUT don't want to get too excited.... Especially as if it's a bfn on my bday, I don't want to freak out.

Congrats to you I hear?!?!
    Lol sneaky tested hehehe! That's so cool that your TWW ends on your 30th birthday - hoping you have a very special present in your tummy : )

No I think someone thought I was pregnant because I replied to someone else's quote who was....hoping for my BFP on Thursday - haven't done any tests at all

Thanks
    Reviews

Remind what fabulous news that you are now PUPO for the first time. I hope the dreaded TWW is good to you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Well there you go it's normal then if it's caused by one or the other - lets hope its pg : ) when r u testing again?
    I'm just testing every morning now, mostly because I can't believe I'm still getting these super faint lines, when I thought they'd have to be gone by now. Crazy. So I'm kind of interested to see if they disappear by BT! Anyone POAS-obsessed want me to try posting a pic of the four FMU tests I've done so far, just for kicks? I don't know how well the faintest lines will show up though, if at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sariele YES plz i love looking at preg test