+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    i am so sorry to everyone with af or bfn this is a difficult path to go down with alot of emotional pain along the way i hope your dh's are being supportive and giving you lots of warm cuddles

sariele- i have had globs yellow cm but never green i hope its a good sign

congrats to yanimarj wishing you a hh9 months

AFM- ok i did some googling and the cramping i had 123dpt 3dpt being the worse could have been possible implantion then 4,5 dpt i had sharp pain in the left side of either my ovaries or uterus and some light cramping i am sure if i keeped myself busy i wouldnt of felt it then 6dpt nathing other then intergestion and light upset tummy but last night at 12 i started with strong af cramps on and off and today also i am 12dpo and i thought implention happens between 7-10dpo now i feel its defently over red rover af is due in 2 days this cramping has to be af cramping my bbs have stopped hurting which never happens till 2 days after af has started geez i am so confused

also does anyone know if the crinone makes the uterus swell up cause when i lay on my back i can feel swelling just above my pelvis bone i didnt feel this when i started crinone just started feeling it 2 days ago ???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All - hoping for some info / advice (hopefully I am in the right spot). I started IVF last month and was lucky enough to get 19 eggs at My EPU (Friday) the FS called the next day and advised only 2 fertilised????
    I was devestated, we showed upto the ET on the following Monday and one little embie (5 cell) made it and was transfered to me. I am 29 my husband also 29 with no issue at all! And of my 19 eggs 17 were mature... I am just at a loss to know whats going on???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sands - Did the embryologist or whoever say anything about sperm quality or egg quality? Why are you doing IVF (i.e. what is the main fertility issue here)?

I had only 6 eggs at EPU and only one that fertilised, which was put back in me the very next day as a zygote. I was devestated too; I cried for a whole morning. However, our issues are male factor and the embryologist told me that the sperm sample had way too many abnormalities, so even from the six best sperm they picked for ICSI, that's probably why five didn't fertilise. If your issues are not MFI, and that many eggs were mature, maybe it's a binding issue or something?? I don't really know as I'm only a newbie myself, I'm just speculating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele - The scientist said that the sperm was great and that the eggs were fine they just didnt go together by themselves (we will use ICIS) for our next round if need be.
    We are doing IVF on advise from our doctors, I have Endo / Sluggish Thyroid! We have been TTC 14mths we were seeing Sharkeys Healing Center for 12months with no luck. Just spoke to the Nurse and she said that 5 cell Embie on day 3 transfer is a little bit slow growing but they never mentioned that to me yesterday at the ET! Urrggg not sure how this 2ww is going to go... Stay in touch my fingers are crossed for you...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    Yes, I know one day it will happen, and when it does, it will be the most appreciated pregnancy ever!

Okay, a nice and gross TMI post: I went to the loo a few mins ago, and when I wiped there was some sticky yellow CM with a blob of faintly greenish-yellow in the middle of it.. seriously, it looked like something that would come out of your nose! Can this mean anything? I've never had it before that I can remember, but I'm trying to convince myself that it's a precursor to AF.
    Nasty! Lol! Are you on crinone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by b4us View Post
    i am so sorry to everyone with af or bfn this is a difficult path to go down with alot of emotional pain along the way i hope your dh's are being supportive and giving you lots of warm cuddles

sariele- i have had globs yellow cm but never green i hope its a good sign

congrats to yanimarj wishing you a hh9 months

AFM- ok i did some googling and the cramping i had 123dpt 3dpt being the worse could have been possible implantion then 4,5 dpt i had sharp pain in the left side of either my ovaries or uterus and some light cramping i am sure if i keeped myself busy i wouldnt of felt it then 6dpt nathing other then intergestion and light upset tummy but last night at 12 i started with strong af cramps on and off and today also i am 12dpo and i thought implention happens between 7-10dpo now i feel its defently over red rover af is due in 2 days this cramping has to be af cramping my bbs have stopped hurting which never happens till 2 days after af has started geez i am so confused

also does anyone know if the crinone makes the uterus swell up cause when i lay on my back i can feel swelling just above my pelvis bone i didnt feel this when i started crinone just started feeling it 2 days ago ???
    B4us try to keep positive until BT progesterone does give you cramps....crinone is the most awful medication and gave me lots of bloating amongst other things xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sands1 View Post
    Hi All - hoping for some info / advice (hopefully I am in the right spot). I started IVF last month and was lucky enough to get 19 eggs at My EPU (Friday) the FS called the next day and advised only 2 fertilised????
    I was devestated, we showed upto the ET on the following Monday and one little embie (5 cell) made it and was transfered to me. I am 29 my husband also 29 with no issue at all! And of my 19 eggs 17 were mature... I am just at a loss to know whats going on???
    Hi sands - welcome to the thread : )

19 eggs is certainly a fab result, especially if 17 were mature. A shame that only 2 fertilized, to me this sounds like a male infertility factor. Did you do just plain IVF or IVF with ICSI? ICSI is where they inject the sperm directly into the egg instead of leaving them to fertilize with the eggs on their own. Great news that your embie made it to day five and is now making a nice little home inside of you for the next five months. When is your BT? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Nasty! Lol! Are you on crinone?
    Lol. No, I'm on pessaries and they're rectal. I have googled (of course!), and I've seen that it can be a pg symptom, but not necessarily, and I even saw someone say it can be caused by progesterone. So nothing I can cling to unfortunately!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sands1 View Post
    Hi Sands1,

To give you some background we have been trying for 2.5 years. I had endo (never knew i had it) but removed it with a lap, other than that nothing else and my DH's sperm is fine no issues.

Same thing happened to us. We had 17 eggs at EPU, 3 didn't look the best so we ended up with 14 mature. On day 1 (post EPU) only 4 fert, we were devastated, angry and confused...by day 5 we had 1 morola and 3 poor quality - BFN.

Last year we did a cycle with 15 mature eggs, 10 eggs fert and 4 made it to blast. Did not get a BFP for any of them.

We did not use ICSI/PICSI on either cycle.

Our new FS that did the last cycle said producing too many eggs is not always the best thing. Producing less eggs is better as they result in better quality eggs. High egg quantity can be a sign that the stimming is to high and next time he will reduce the HCG levels. I was on 150 Puregon, not sure what level he will put me on next round. He said that less eggs tend to produce better quality eggs and therefore better quality embryo's will have more of a chance of sticking. We are also considering PICSI, I'm hoping we could do natural fertilization on half and PICSI on the other depending on how many eggs.

Good luck with it, see if you can get some more answers from your FS.
    Last edited by Rachael3; 12-06-2012 at 15:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanimarj View Post
    When are you testing? Fingers crossed!
    I may have sneaky tested at 4am lol
    Still bfn but I knew it was too early!

My TWW ends June 22 (my 30th birthday)

Today smells are killing me, I almost threw up this morning and still sore boobs and tummy.

I'm starting to feel good about it BUT don't want to get too excited.... Especially as if it's a bfn on my bday, I don't want to freak out.

Congrats to you I hear?!?!