+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemarlin View Post
    I started bleeding this morning at 8dp3dt. I'm out and am so angry. Why is it so bloody hard
    I know exactly how you feel, I was told by FN that implantation would happen at 8dp2dt so it could be late implantation for you. I felt that it was all over from about last thursday, just had a feeling it wasnt going to happen this time. Poor DH he really believed IVF was some type of magic cure

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemarlin View Post
    I started bleeding this morning at 8dp3dt. I'm out and am so angry. Why is it so bloody hard
    Hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry bluemarlin.. is it too heavy to be implantation?? *hugs*

I'm about 99% sure AF is on its way for me... I have that feeling in my belly, plus a big sore pimple coming up on my chin which is a dead giveaway. FML.

This morning it looked like a line was forming straight away on my HPT; my heart was pounding, but the next time I looked, it was yet again fainter than yesterday. I cannot comprehend how on earth it can be fainter than yesterday's but still be visible, but there you go.

I just want to fast forward to my next cycle. I don't even know when that will be, cause we only saved up enough money for one cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    well I am going to be put out of my misery sooner, phoned fn this morning to say I have no pessaries left but hpt was neg so she said to go in for bloods today so I will know for sure this afternoon even though I already know deep down

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wishful05 View Post
    I know exactly how you feel, I was told by FN that implantation would happen at 8dp2dt so it could be late implantation for you. I felt that it was all over from about last thursday, just had a feeling it wasnt going to happen this time. Poor DH he really believed IVF was some type of magic cure
    I think everyone thinks that. I admit before we started it I thought it was too and got really positive but now I am starting to feel like its not worth the pain/money if it doesn't work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im hearing you! Feels like such a waste of money I know I shouldnt feel like that but lets face it its a lot of money to give away and get nothing in return. Sorry for the rant :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wishful05 View Post
    Im hearing you! Feels like such a waste of money I know I shouldnt feel like that but lets face it its a lot of money to give away and get nothing in return. Sorry for the rant :/
    Damn skippy. And this is only my first cycle. We saved so hard for it too; as I said before, I don't know how and when we'll get to do another one.

This sucks. I hate everyone who can conceive naturally right this second. I don't care what they say, they DO take it for granted!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It is very expensive isn't it - we struggled really hard to make this cycle work so who knows when the next one will be able to go ahead - praying to god that we don't need a next time - only two more days until my hopeful BFP : )

Thanks
    Reviews
    All my love to all of you not + this time around xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, I know one day it will happen, and when it does, it will be the most appreciated pregnancy ever!

Okay, a nice and gross TMI post: I went to the loo a few mins ago, and when I wiped there was some sticky yellow CM with a blob of faintly greenish-yellow in the middle of it.. seriously, it looked like something that would come out of your nose! Can this mean anything? I've never had it before that I can remember, but I'm trying to convince myself that it's a precursor to AF.