+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by b4us View Post
    sariele- i am so sorry dam trigger its still early days yet

bluemarlin- i know what you mean i have a close friend who is on her 2nd baby since we started ttc its turture but i am happy for anyone in this crazy world that can concieve naturally.
    this is my first cycle with ivf and i am very nervous about the outcome which i guess is to be expected

i just had abit of light pink (tmi) chucky crinone on the toilet paper when i wiped i thought crinone was white well it was white and chucky yesterday is this normal for crinone to change color should i expect a diffrent color tomorrow trust me to joke about it lol HELP i have a chucky crinone color changing thingy !!
    Lol crinone is the worst many chunky colours came out during that experience. Using progesterone pessaries instead for the first time this cycle and it's much cleaner, lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Lol crinone is the worst many chunky colours came out during that experience. Using progesterone pessaries instead for the first time this cycle and it's much cleaner, lol!
    Me too!! Pessaries are so much better!! Don't know why they bother with that awful crinone!! No side affects with pessaries either!

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    lol dam i want pressaries

i have made up my mind i am testing tomorrow morning anyone want to test with me ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by b4us View Post
    lol dam i want pressaries

i have made up my mind i am testing tomorrow morning anyone want to test with me ?
    I am testing tomorrow but I am terrified of a BFN! You would think I would be used to it now but since I got my BFP and m/c it makes it harder.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    Me too!! Pessaries are so much better!! Don't know why they bother with that awful crinone!! No side affects with pessaries either!
    I beg to differ apparently it's the pessaries that are giving me my cramps : (

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is anyone else bloated beyond belief???!!! Seriously my stomach is MASSIVE!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    6. Make an appeal to the committee meeting going on inside you. Sperm, egg, uterus, corpus luteum, progesterone....they are in there either making a baby or not. Treat them like any other unruly committee you've ever addressed. Yes that's right, go ahead and talk to them. Put your hands on your stomach and tell them how much you respect them. Make your best argument in favor of a baby, and then let them decide. It's out of your hands. Addressing the committee within earshot of normal people is not recommended.
    I may have done this a few times already lmao

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemarlin View Post
    The only unusual thing I'm noticing is night sweats. I'm waking up in the middle of the night and my hair is wet and the sheets are soaked with sweat. Gross!! Anyone have anything similar?
    ME ME ME!!!!

I'm scared I'm talking myself into symptoms.

Night sweats, bloating, mild yucky tummy, aches etc

And only inseminated Friday!

It's my first attempt and am scared I'm making my body lie to me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Hope you are having a fab weekend.

SL1009- I've also noticed today that my tummy is very bloated. It makes you feel great, doesn't it..

Nattie- I fully understand that you are scared. Do it when you feel ready and have your husband for support. Thinking of you either way.

Purpz- those sweats are lovely aren't they. I don't think that there is any problem with listening to your body, especially at such an apprehensive time as we are in now. Look after yourself.

AFM- I had an interesting day that scared me a bit at first. I went to the loo and wiped.. And there was streaks of pinky reddish cm. Closely followed by cramps which are still hanging around. I'm only 9dpo so I'm praying that it's implantation or something other than my impending AF. Fingers crossed xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemarlin View Post
    Hi all,

Hope you are having a fab weekend.

SL1009- I've also noticed today that my tummy is very bloated. It makes you feel great, doesn't it..

Nattie- I fully understand that you are scared. Do it when you feel ready and have your husband for support. Thinking of you either way.

Purpz- those sweats are lovely aren't they. I don't think that there is any problem with listening to your body, especially at such an apprehensive time as we are in now. Look after yourself.

AFM- I had an interesting day that scared me a bit at first. I went to the loo and wiped.. And there was streaks of pinky reddish cm. Closely followed by cramps which are still hanging around. I'm only 9dpo so I'm praying that it's implantation or something other than my impending AF. Fingers crossed xo
    Ooh very exciting fx it was implantation!