+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You need to ask the doc to write in the script the number of tablets you need. Ie he/she should write 8mg ondansetron oral daily. 12 tablets, 4 repeats (for example)
    You don't need an ob to do it

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was getting 10 to a packet with repeats and was also getting the 8mg and breaking them in half (works out cheaper this way too!)

Hope your wife's feeling better soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got a script at first for 4, then 10. The gp didn't REALLY want to give me the 10 but I was persistent as it was my 'miracle drug' - and I am very anti-medication! That stuff works wonders. You just need to be persistent as at the end of the day a healthy mummy eating and drinking (and keeping it down) makes for a healthier bubs. Good luck and I hope it goes away for her soon (and you!). Mine started getting MUCH better at 14 weeks which is when I stopped the wafers (I was on 1 x 4mg per day), I would still throw up in the morning once or twice after 14 weeks for a few more months and I am currently 25 weeks and still vomit some mornings, but compared to those first 14 weeks I am alot better. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got a script for 20 and paid $120 I think and took 1 sometimes 2 a day till 20 weeks pregnant and just got my doctor to write me several repeats the more you buy at a time the cheaper I found it, I hope she feels better ASAP! HG It's just horrible it was a killer for me just make sure she keeps her fluids up and if she is light headed or not getting any Better a trip to hospital is always helpful to re hydrate and give you a set treatment plan I with my first got a nurse
    On call who came to my home every second day via the public system so she was free to help me with my fluids and give me zofran through a drip good luck