+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I never had/noticed this with my other 2 pregnancies. But pregnancy 3 my most recent pregnancy, I concieved the begining of April 2012, It was cd21, i was so moody i was being so irrational i was going to leave DH over the littlest thing...............i wanted to go back to work he wanted me to continue to be a sahm. When i got my BFP the choice was made for me SAHM. Those early pregnancy hormones can make you think and feel how you wouldn't normally act and feel
    Last edited by Mum 2 Isabel; 09-06-2012 at 12:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Today I feel like a flat tyre!! I have been sick 90% of the day and can't eat, managed 2 pieces of toast this morning and half a sandwich at lunch :-( I am about to have a sleep, I think it may be like this for a few months to come fingers crossed, 5 days till periods due and 8dpo, yuk lol

Similar Threads

1. Dr thinks i have pcos...now what??
    By kayem in forum Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 14-09-2012, 06:50
  2. Finally - someone that thinks like I do about the gym
    By jessdon in forum Body image and eating disorders
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 31-07-2012, 14:20
  3. Mum thinks baby will die
    By ToughLove in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 19