+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default He already thinks I am pregnant

So today has been rather emotional... And we are having "the talk" about weather or not out relationship can pull through or if we should get back together at all, he states that we have had this discussion previous to finding out about DD and DS....
    So is moody a sign from a week pregnant, and I mean severely moody.... Mega b**** on the war path moody....

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It was for me. My XH couldn't breathe around me from the time I was about one week.

It was a dead give away the second time and what actually made me do a test in the first place.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    From what you are saying, moody could well be a symptom of relationship issues too, if you are having these talks. Wait another week or so and test xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bunny hugs- I was like this with the two kids, only after a week, and there is another sign but that one is a bit personal (blushes)
    I think I will test in morning and then if that's BFN I will try again in a week
    Atropos- we haven't lived together yet, separated since January, but I am only this crazy when pregnant usually

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    From what you are saying, moody could well be a symptom of relationship issues too, if you are having these talks. Wait another week or so and test xx
    I was thinking the same thing. DH and I broke up for a month years and years ago. I was a complete emotional wreck and would cry at anything and everything.
    On the other side of the coin if you were the same way with your other two then maybe that is your sign that you are.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was soooo moody with my first pregnancy early on.. I "O" last week and had a spat at someone today and I actually thought to myself me might have been successful cause it's out of character for me to be so irritable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh I am cranky and teary all Very normal for me when early pregnant, lol with DD I almost had a fist fight when someone started on me lol
    Yeh I get quiet annoyed,
    DXH and I are separated so he will be able to stay out of the firing line

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep for me it is, DH said the other week "yep your definitely pregnant" when I asked why he then said "cause your really cranky" lol yes I am pregnant very early (6weeks)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have yet to POAS but if the glorious emptying of my stomach about 5 mins ago is any indication I think I should POAS!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck!!