+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Five years ago I had just met my dh - had been dating for 3 months and I knew that I wanted to marry him. Took him longer to decide though ha ha
    Was living in my own home alone and struggling financially but was getting by. Working full time.

Now living with dh in this house still but managing much better financially.

In 5 years will have a 6 year old and hopefully another child - maybe a 2 year old... We'll see... If I can gain the courage to get pregnant again. We will be living in a new house - a new one with much less maintenance - and will be planning yearly overseas holidays fingers crossed. Working part time still hopefully.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    5yrs ago - I was 23 and recently engaged to (now) DH and about to move interstate to live together... DH in the defence force

now - 21mth old DD with bub2 due this month with DH still in the defence force and due to move from bris at the end of the year.

in 5yrs time - I'd like DH to be out of the armed forces and in a nice civvy job based in bris that pays heaps of money so that I dont have to work more than 16hrs a week. I'd like to have completed my family (bub 3 and bub4) and working a couple of days a week whilst being the general busybody of the family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    1. 5 years ago I was 33, single, had a job I hated and was saving to go on trip to NZ with girlfriends.

2. In 5 years time I'm hoping we've had another child and have bought our own house. And hopefully I'm still enjoying my current job!

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 years ago I was 19, in my 2nd year of my vet science degree, about to give birth to DD

In 5 years I will be 29, I hope to be finished my hons program, possibly started a post grad RN degree or phd, with my belly grub about to start school, DD happy in primary school, with another one or two crawling around, buy a 2nd house, oh and married :P

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 years ago I had a 9 month old baby and was pregnant with our second daughter. In five years time, my youngest (fourth) will be in year 1 and I will be taking some time out for myself - training for triathlons, between helping at school and studying accounting. Hopefully living a fully, happy, healthy life!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    5 years ago i was 21 and 7 months pregnant with DS2

5 years from now i hope to be finished studying and embarking on a new career at the very least. I will be so old (31) and the kids will be 12 and 9.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    5 years ago I was 18 years old and 20 something weeks pregnant with our first daughter.

5 years from now I would like to think DH and I are still creating beautiful memories together, and our daughters are happy and healthy. Hopefully we will own our own home.
    Last edited by SheWarrior; 04-06-2012 at 19:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    5 years ago I was 21, had been engaged for a couple of months, in my 4th year at uni and about to quit my long time job at a supermarket for something else. Also Harry Potter was coming out soon, so I was excited about that. Little did I know was that my much beloved grandmother would pass away in a couple of months.

In 5 years I would like to have been promoted, moved back to Qld, perhaps have done a little more study and maybe one more kiddy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 years ago - I was 21, had been with DH for 7 months, I was living in a grubby flat and was working a couple of admin jobs after finishing uni. DH and I hadn't officially moved in together and were in that utterly wonderful honeymoon period.

In 5 years time, DS will be 6, he will hopefully have two or three little brothers or sisters. I hope we are still in this house, I'm still working part time and DH and I are still going strong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 years ago I was:
    Traveling, working and studying. I had plans to live 6 months here in Melbourne and 6 months in Europe with my then 8 year old. I was single and just about to meet FOB of DD2. I was going out and socializing like a queen bee with no budget and felt I could do anything.

5 years from now:
    I will have my own business, and be making a killing in $$. I'll also be a business class traveler and take my 2 girls globe trotting for 3 months of every year. I'll hopefully have met Mr Right too.