+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    1. 5 years ago I was heading back to Silver Star Ski Resort in BC, Canada after a road trip across the country and into the USA with my DH (DF at the time) in our old beat up van and loving every minute of it.

2. In 5 years from now I hope to have done/be doing renos on our house, and basically enjoying life with our 2 children and maybe planning a big family holiday. No life changing plans for us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Five years ago I was single, 19 and pregnant.. I was homeless and couch surfing.. I lived off centerlink and used charities sometimes for food.. my parents and I weren't speaking much..

In five years.. God I dunno..I hope to be working full time.. no more surprise children.. I hope dp and I are in a good place in our relationship.. I hope the house is renovated. I hope both the kids are healthy and happy.. no more late night trips to ED for various infections and asthma

Sent from my HTC Desire S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    5 Years ago,
    I was 20, i had broken up with my ex of 6yrs. Had a bit of fun for a few mths and had met a new man. We had been together about 4mths, were living together, in less than 2mths i would find out i was pregnant with our first child.

We have been together 5yrs now and have two boys.

5 Years from now.
    We hope to have all our debts paid off, and travel a bit of the world. We hope to have one more child (a girl)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    5 yrs ago i had just turned 17, was a 3rd yr apprentice and been with dp about a yr, found out i was pregnant a few months earlier.

in 5 yrs i will have a 9 and 5 yr old and hopefully starting my wedding.centre and celebrating 8 yrs of marriage.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    5 Years Ago I was about to marry the man I thought was my world, then we married and started violently abusing me physically and emotionally (left him finally 2 years after marriage). Besides that I had a great job, a beautiful horse and lived in the beautiful country side.

In 5 Years Time I would like to have bought a home, or in the process of. Drawing more. A Good Job. DD will be starting school or getting ready too and we will be happy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Double post
    Last edited by CookingMonster; 04-06-2012 at 18:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    1. What were you doing 5 years ago?
    I had a month old baby at 17, living at home, struggling with my c/section scar. without a boyfriend.

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

I hope to have a full time job, a house, 2 kids in school ( a 10 year old and a 7 year old *wow* so helping with the school, and much much better off!!! ill be 27. going on 6 years married *hopefully*

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 years ago I was in a very bad situation mine and dh relationship was bad we were young had an 23 month old but dh still wanted to go out and be young all the time. In 5 years time I hope to be working the family farm with my husband hopefully have a couple of successful crops my kids will be 12, 9 and 6 so will all be at school pretty scary to think .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    5 years ago I was in year 11 and had no troubles in the world haha

5 years from
    now hope I've travelled lots and teaching

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    5 years ago I was just about to get married. We were both working a lot of hours and going out a lot.

5 years from now DD will be at school and bub number 2 will be almost at school. Hopefully we will be financially secure and enjoying life