+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BNK View Post
    5 years ago I was hooking my way around the private yachts of the Med, hoofing as much cocaine up my nose as I could manage and enjoying every single minute of it.

In 5 years I hope to have divorced my incredibly dull, extremely rich husband and taken him for all he is worth and be back living on the sea with my 11 year old dd.
    lol

Guest Guest
    5 years ago I was 28, married for a year and still at my folks because we were renovating our house. Working fulltime, no kids.

In 5 years both my children will be in school so I will hopefully get my business running, we're renovating our new place now so we'll be living there. I just see th next 10 years working hard actually and paying down our mortgage, the kids being at school and sports that type of thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 years ago I had a 6 month old baby and was about to return to part time work.

In 5 years, I'll have a 10 year old and an 8 year old and I imagine we'll still be living in the same house, the kids will be at school and I might work 4 days instead of 3.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    5 years ago I was 28 and I was living with my parents after a failed marriage and a failed engagement. I was suffering from depression in a big way and in all honestly, there really was nothing to look forward to at all! I had no money, because I spent it all on shoes and I had nothing to my name except a $50,000 debt!

Today, I am 33, married to my wonderful fabulous DH and we are TTC our first baby. We live in our own home and we have another property we rent out. We are debt free other than the two homes we have and we get to enjoy holidays and weekends away when we feel like it. Yes, we are very blessed and lead a charmed life. I feel very lucky indeed.

In 5 years, I'll be 38 and I will have had my 4 babies. We'll be living on acreage out in Cobbity NSW in a big home to accommodate all 6 of us plus two other smaller homes on the property for my parents and DH's parents. We'll be financially set and hopefully be travelling more with the kiddies. I'll be a SAHM running my business from home and DH will be working less hours.

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 years ago I was going back to work after being on maternity leave with DD

In 5 years my DS will be at school so I will be stopping shiftwork and doing only mon - fri!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 years ago I was 28, a SAHM to my 1 year old DS & 3 months pg with DD1.

In 5 years time I will be 38 (eek) DS will be 11, DD1 9 & DD2 7...hopefully the bub I'm ttc for now will be 4 I hopefully would be a qualified teachers aide & working part time while my kids are in school & kinder..DH & I will still be going strong & would have been together for 17 years

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pigeonpairplusone For This Useful Post:

Hers&Hers  (04-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    1. What were you doing 5 years ago?
    I was halfway through my second uni degree, I was childless & living with my parents at the start of the year. Then I got engaged to my now DH & moved in with him by about halfway through the year.

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    I definitely see our family completed with another child (maybe just one more dog too!) We will hopefully be living in or about to move into our dream home & be renting our current home as an investment property. I have a feeling either DH or I will have a career change by then, not sure who though

Thanks
    Reviews
    1- five years ago i was 16 still at school studying my butt off with no thought of getting married or kids.

ill add an extra 2- today i am turning 21, been married for nearly 2 year to my amazing husband and we are expecting our first baby in Nov and working full time for the NT govnt and enjoying it.

3- five years time i hope to be living in our OWN home with our 5 year old possibly another with my husband promoted and enjoying our life

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BNK View Post
    5 years ago I was hooking my way around the private yachts of the Med, hoofing as much cocaine up my nose as I could manage and enjoying every single minute of it.

In 5 years I hope to have divorced my incredibly dull, extremely rich husband and taken him for all he is worth and be back living on the sea with my 11 year old dd.
    LOL. We could be twins.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ThreePeasPlease For This Useful Post:

BNK  (04-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    5 years ago I was working my way though a series of menial jobs, living on my own (with the odd flat mate here and there) with my pooch and I was fvcking miserable.

In 5 years I hope to be running my own business working around my 2 beautiful children and DH.
    Hopefully, we have a second home or we've sold the one we have now and bought another.