+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    1. What were you doing 5 years ago?
    WOW - looking back 5yrs ago my life was very very different. DH and I were living with my dad and hating it. We had friend living in the country near where my DH grew up and had an opportunity to buy a business off another friend in the same part of Vic. I had just been gifted some money and we were looking at using it to put a deposit on a house or buying the business. We just couldn't figure out where we wanted to live or what we should do with out lifes. Did we move to the country or stay in Melbourne. We weren't even engaged then. We skipped on buying the business and by the end of the yr had got engaged, brought a house, quit our jobs and moved to the country. Oh and I was 27.

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    I will be 37 (WOW!), if my maths is right baby button will be 3 turning 4 I think??? Hopefully there will a baby button #2. Who knows where our life will be though - with any luck our side business will be able to support us enough so I don't have to work in my 'real job' anymore. Most of all I hope we are happy and healthy. And I hope my sister is married with some kiddies of her own.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    5 years ago I was 21, doing my grad year in nursing, planning a wedding and saving a house deposit.

In 5 years DS will be 6! I hope to have another 2 babies (1 is on the way). I'd like my house to actually have furniture in all the rooms. DH will have his business well and truly up and running and I'll be working as a nurse part time.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 yrs ago my DS was 2, and I'd just begun dating DD's sperm donor..

5yrs from now I will be married to DF, living in a different town, hopefully own our own home and have another bub.. Plus I'll be a qualified childcare worker

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    5 years ago I was in the middle of my HSC year. I was single, supposedly straight, and convinced I wanted to be a diplomat.

Now: I'm still at uni while working full time as a nanny, am madly in love with a woman with whom I've just moved into a new place with, and am planning a baby for the end of the year!

In 5 years: I hope we'll have 2 babies, be living somewhere a bit bigger and I'll have maybe started studying to be a doula

I'm happy with how my life has turned out so far. I can wait for the next few years

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    5 years ago I had just just found out I was pregnant with DS1, I was finishing off studies, saving the money I could and planning my life as a teenage mum. 2007 was a very lifechanging year, I had only just turned 18 not long before falling pregnant, but thanks to a fake ID had been clubbing since I was 16, I had a very lively crazy social life, was doing all kinds of drugs and binge drinking. I'm so glad I had DS1, he really straightened out my life.

In 5 years I will have 3 beautiful boys, Be be a fully qualified beautician, hopefully running my own home business, married and possibly planning another little one?
    Last edited by Littlemissmetal; 04-06-2012 at 12:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    1. What were you doing 5 years ago?
    I was about to go on leave for a week to celebrate my 21st birthday! I was in a semi-casual-happy relationship that was to end soon and in 6 months I would meet my now DH. I was living happily at home with Mum & Dad and was blowing all my disposable income on clothes, nights out and expensive hairdressers!!! I was working fulltime at the same department I work for now.

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    In 5 years we will have been living in the house we plan to build later this year for 4 years. I'll be 30... well a week away from 31!!! I will have a 6 year old and a 4 year old and may have another by then, or be planning number 3. I will be close to getting long service from my dept (if I stay!) but be working less hours. We will have no doubt be driving 2 different cars, and be close to celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary and 10years together...

Oh and I will have another puppy and DH *thinks* he will have a motorbike & boat (HA!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well this is really wierd but five years ago I was doing exactly what I'm doing now.

Still a single mum, my ds was nearly 6 and started year one.

Still working at the same job , the only difference is we were living in a different house...

I am shortly going to start studying for a cert in pediatric nursing ( I am already an registered nurse ) . Hopefully in five years I'll be married , and in a job I really enjoy. Oh and I hope I have found a property by then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    5 years ago i was working full time in a job i hated and it was the year i got married.

5 years i want to have completed my studies and have my mortgage completely paid off. Goal is to have a second house by then and possibly another child.

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 years ago I was hooking my way around the private yachts of the Med, hoofing as much cocaine up my nose as I could manage and enjoying every single minute of it.

In 5 years I hope to have divorced my incredibly dull, extremely rich husband and taken him for all he is worth and be back living on the sea with my 11 year old dd.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BNK For This Useful Post:

Stiflers Mom  (04-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    1. 5 years ago I was on my horrid horrid horrid internship.. in an unhealthy relationship TTC (thank god I never did).

Today I am married to my now DH (been together 4 years now) have a 2 year old and a 4 month old. We are living in a 3 bedroom house which we are thinking of extending.

2. In 5 years time I hope to have had my 3rd child.. I hope to have a 7 year old, a 5 year old, and a 3 year old. I hope to be fulltime teaching. I hope that the house we're in has been extended and paid off alot of the mortgage. (The house is going to be extended so that it has 5 bedrooms and the sunroom enclosed so that it can be used all year round and the loungeroom extended to make it bigger).