+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    1 - 5 years ago I was 13, was just about to start at a new school, and just about to start dating FOB.

2 - 5 years from now...I will have an almost 5, and almost 7 year old, have just completed my Bachelor of Medical Science, have bought/be close to buying our first home, and...ideally, be in a serious, happy relationship

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    5 years ago: I was 25, working ridiculous hours, but loving my job (after a career change)
    Had just relocated 3500km for work, and was living in a backpackers dorm while I looked for a rental (DH was out in the mines)
    We had nearly paid off our home (we bought it 10 yrs ago)
    We had begun to talk about not being able to have kids (had been ttc for 6yrs)

in 5 years: I will have finished my family (we are deciding if we will have number 3 when bellyfruit is 2 years old)
    We will have another investment property
    Im having my mummy makeover
    I will have finished my masters degree
    Id like for my FIL and mums to have retired, so they can enjoy their grandchildren
    I might be working 2 days a week (DD will be in yr 2, Bellyfruit will be in kindy, and if we have number 3 they will be around 3yo, and in daycare 1 day, grandparents the other day)

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 years ago- i was planning my wedding to DH, working full time. Double income, no kidsHopefully in 5 years ill be 6 months off completing my degree. Have two kids both at or about to start school

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 years ago - almost to this date I was packing up my things and moving home as I had just discovered my partner was cheating in me - i was 6 months pregnant.
    I decided I wouldnt be returning to work after having DD because I was starting uni....

5 years from now - hopefully have a permanent job, do some more travelling, my DD will be almost 10!!!

Sent from my LG-P920 using BubHub

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    5 years ago I had an 18 month old and seriously contemplating whether I could continue on in my relationship given how unhappy I was. Obviously it took another 4 years for me to realise I couldn't and leave XH.

In 5 years time I hope to be working full time or at least have my nursing degree. Be living with my bf in my own house. Possibly with another bub but who knows lol. I'll be almost 35 so running out of time :-p

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    5 years ago I was 21. My daughter was nearly 2. I was still living at home with my mother, and was in a relationship with my ex... though it wasn't a very good one. lol.

In 5 years time I hope we have our own house (mortgage) which we hope to have built for us... and I want to have another child. I also plan to be working as a beauty therapist (if I'm not caring for my new baby... lol).

Thanks
    Reviews
    1. 5 years ago I was 20, I was working for Big W and dating a low life.

2. 5 years from now I will be married, have 2 children and hopefully planning a third

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 years ago
    i was a sahm to 2 boys and looking after df who had just had back operated on

5 years time
    i dont want to think about but will be a fulltime carer to my beautiful babies who will be close to the end thanks to mps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    5 yrs ago I was stalking the TTC threads on BH, starting to get serious about getting UTD. Joined BH a few weeks later.
    In 5 yrs time, all three of my little ones will be in school. I'm hoping to be back in the workforce (part-time would be perfect!) and hopefully we've found a great home to buy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Five years ago, DH and I had been married for 9 months, had bought our first home and I was newly pregnant with our first child. I was 33 and working full-time in my chosen career.

I am now on mat leave with our second and last child.

In another 5 years, probably not too much will change, except we will all be a lot older!!!, both children will be at school, we'll be in the same house and likely I'll be doing the same job.