+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    5 years ago I was: in year 11 at school, I dropped out and was working full time in a restaurant.

5 years from now: I hope to be buying ds and myself our own unit. And be 2 years into teaching ds will be in school and things should be looking up

I'd love to look at this thread in 5 years and see if our lives all go to plan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    5 years ago I had a 1yr old and had just started a new job.

In 5 yrs I hope to still be doing the same job, have our house almost paid off and buy an investment property.

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 years ago I was 21. I had just got engaged and was planning our wedding. I was in my last year of uni and we were building our first house.

In 5 years I hope to finally have a permanent teaching job. I hope to have 2 kids and have our house paid off. I hope hubby will be working here not doing FIFO.

Thanks
    Reviews
    1. What were you doing 5 years ago?
    I was 21 gave birth to dd in june and became in single in july

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    In 5yrs I hope to have finished my studies or at least a large chunk of it. Hopefully working in studies feild. With a honest caring nice partner and 3 kids (including dd) or at least 2 kids (including dd) and one on the way . I will be 31 and DD will be 10.

Please answer
    Last edited by Jensha; 03-06-2012 at 23:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 year ago I was 24, living in a dream suburb and organizing my august wedding. We had one child at the time. Life was really simple and happy. I'd love to go back just so I can cherish more DS1 time when he was a bub.

5 years from now I'll be turning 35 and DS1 will be two months off 13!!! OMG DD will be 9 and DS2 will be 7. I'll be a fully qualified RN, well into my career. Also renovating a dream property in a beach side suburb and driving a BMW X5!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    1- 5 years ago, I was 21 and had just had my first son with DH and was a SAHM.

2- 5 years from now, I hope to go into my chosen career with my completed degree and possibly put in a deposit for a house by then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    1 5 years ago I just started my cert 3 and didn't know what I wanted to do. DS was 3 and it was just he and I.

2 in 5 years I want to have moved up the ladder at work and hopefully only work 9-3 so I can spend more time with the kids as DS will b 13 and in high school , will b 8 and I will b turning 35 omg.
    I have just purchased my own home so hopefully I will have paid a bit off and done the backyard. I don't see myself with anyone I wouldn't want them trying to get their paws on my home iykwim but who knows.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Five years ago I was a stay at home mother of 2 girls who were 4 and 2. We were married 6 months earlier and moving into our first home (bought)! I was in the second last year of my Arts degree.

In five years time I will be a stay at home mother of 5, the girls will be 14 and 12, the boys will be 7 and (twins) almost 5. I'll be in the last year of my midwifery degree (part time) and the twins will be at four yr old kinder. I'm not sure if I'll still be married, depends on if my husband pulls his finger out

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 years ago I was planning my wedding as it was only 2 months away, and working full time as chef! Kids for us were not even thought about yet! In 5 years, i would love to be back in full time work with one child in grade 4 the other in grade 1, working hard to paying off the mortgage and renovating the house!

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 years ago I was 18, in year 12 playing online games and working instead of studying.

In 5 years, I would love to have finished studying, have a bub #2 and moved out from my MILs.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub