+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    5 years ago is June 2007, so I was just about to finish uni forever, and then I took a month's holiday in China. i was living with my partner, and he had started uni earlier that year. We conceived our son in December 2007. I turned 27 in 2007.

Not sure about 5 years time. Maybe another child. Maybe my own business. I guess still raising children, and I don't foresee any major changes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Five years ago I was a few months into my relationship with DH but already knew I would marry him. I was very excited about my new life (moved to a new city), had a new job in a completely new and unknown position (which I've stayed in because I really like it!)

Five years from now I hope to be still happily married and have one, maybe two children!! I will still be studying at uni part time and working full time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    5 years ago I was 19, expecting DS1 and struggling to pay our rent as DH (my DF of 3 years then) was an apprentice.

Now I am 24, have 2 wonderful sons with me and one daughter in heaven. DH and I are married, and in the beginnings of starting our own business. In five years I hope to have 1-2 more babies, be on track to buying our own home, have some sort of idea about what I would like to do with myself career-wise and still hopefully be married to the most amazing, supportive man on the planet.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lemonhead For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 years ago i was 20 with a great job but living with a deadshiit bf heading into depression.

In 5 years I hope to be married, a house and UTD with my 3rd

Sent from my GT-I5503T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    5 years ago I was at uni, going out with DH, stressing out over exams this month, especially my chemistry one, but looking forward to the P**s ups post exam period. Haha, how life changes!

Now I have a 4 year old, 2 year old and a newborn. In 5 years time I hope to have figured out what I want to do with my life and be sending my baby off to school... 3 in school! Time flies! I'll also be turning 30 so I want a HUGE party. Hopefully DH will be finally finished, or only have a year to go, in all of his training for work and we will be (compared to the last 10 years) rich! bahaha (and here's to him not divorcing me until then)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    5 years ago
    I was 29, still working as a nurse as I still do. Still renting with my husband to be.

5 years from now
    I will be 39. Have hoped to have had two children with my husband. Hopefully have finished renovating our home! And working two days a week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    5yrs ago i was dealing with a suicidal mother while 37/38wks pregnant or there abouts, a father who was on holidays with work and was drinking more than a carton of beer a day while chatting to women on the internet, a sister who would fight me with everything and was always out and about because of the dramas at home.

Was quite an enjoyable time NOT.

Hopefully in the next 5yrs i will be working where i want to be and just enjoying life with hopefully a partner.

Who knows what the future will hold.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 years ago I was 29 and was about to give birth to my first child, living in our nice big house.

5 years from now my children will be 10 and 7, i will be almost 40 and hopefully still happily married with my husband. Probably going back to work full time and living in bigger apartement or moving back to brissy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 years ago - I was 23 and a full time SAHM with 3 kids (5, 2 and 10 months)

5 years from now - I will be 33 (puke) and I hope to have finished my degree and be working full time in a job I love, raising my five beautiful children with DH in a better, bigger house.
    Last edited by jade24; 03-06-2012 at 22:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    5 years ago I was 29 - had two 6month olds and an almost 2 year old...ummm besides living out in Broken Hill - that's all I can remember because I was severely sleep deprived

In 5 years time - I will be 39 (eeeek) and have an almost 12 year old and two 10 year olds...no doubt will be running around busy with them, probably still living over here on the coast, will hopefully be in a new home after renovating this one...and would have finally worked out what type of job for me is best suited to our lifestyle..and no doubt will be 5 or so kilos heavier too