+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default 5 years

1. What were you doing 5 years ago?
    I was 24 (almost 25) and had a 2 and a half year old and a 1 month old, still with ex, stay at home mum...blah, blah, blah

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    I see myself married with another child, dp helping me raise the kids I already have, me working part time, maybe studying too. Own our own house. I will be 34 turning 35.

Please answer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    1. Five years ago I was just getting out of an abusive relationship. Working 7 days a week between 2 jobs and hating my life

2 in 5 years I will hopefully be living in my own house with my partner and hopefully have 2 kids by then! And married if they ever legalise it....or at least had a civil union :-)

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    5 years ago: I was 25 and umm... I think I was studying my diploma. Working pt in child care, but had just figured out what I wanted to do.

In 5 years: I hope to be preparing for my second kidlet to be going off to school, and making plans for our year long trip to the States. I'll be heading back to FT work, no more child care fees and we'll be RICH baby! (comparatively!)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    5 years ago I was about to become a single mum. I had an adorable one year old and was a SAHM.

We're actually planning on buying a house this year, so hopefully in 5 years we will have renovated it nicely. I see myself married to DP with a 3 year old and working part time. DP will be working in a different office by then, a nicer one, and if things keep going the way they are he will have several employees and can have more time off!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    <b>1. What were you doing 5 years ago?</b><br />
    I was nearly 18yrs old my ds1 was a few months old he was in hospital with bronchitis
    <b>2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?</b><br />
    I see myself working hopefully as an apprentice hairdresser or working for family daycare
    Please answer

missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    1. What were you doing 5 years ago?
    I was 21 and with my ex. Working full time. We'd just moved into the first house we bought a couple of months earlier.

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    I'll be 31 (omg lol). Hopefully have 2, maybe 3 kids by then
    ETA: married too I hope

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    1- 5 years ago I was 1 month away from meeting my sons father.
    I was doing nothing, looking for work.

2- 5 years from now, if we get our **** together I will be 1 month shy of ten years with ds's father, I would have at least one child, he will be 7 years and one day old.

Who knows what else I will be doing, I intended on returning to childcare after Ds was old enough, now idk maybe aged care or working on the youth or school counselor I wanted to be in high school

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    What was I doing 5 years ago?

I was teaching full time and super clucky buying baby things but not yet up the duff!! I was also married.

What do I see myself doing in 5years?

I see myself living closer to the beach (renting). I will have had my jaw surgery and no more braces by then!! Yay!! I'll also be back teaching a higher fraction - probably 4 days a week cos both my boys will be at my school. I see myself having travelled overseas and *possibly* dating - but no biggy if I'm still single

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    5 years ago, I had a 3 month old baby and was still getting used to being a mum Living in the same house we are now, with my husband.

In 5 years, I will be about to turn 39!! EEK. So I'll be planning my awesome 40th holiday! We will hopefully be living on a big property and my 'babies' will be 8 and 10!

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    5 years ago I was pg with dd1 and just moving into this house, almost to the day. Had just started mat leave.and was loving it.

In 5 years time I hope to be working a couple of days a week, and have managed to save enough to renovate our kitchen