+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    With my first, I didn't drop at all. She didn't make her way really down there until I was in the hospital.

Second dropped though after I spent a few days bouncing on beds/gym balls trying to get her to come out because I was so over false starts. An idea maybe?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubs'n'Roses View Post
    With my first, I didn't drop at all. She didn't make her way really down there until I was in the hospital.

Second dropped though after I spent a few days bouncing on beds/gym balls trying to get her to come out because I was so over false starts. An idea maybe?
    I own a gym ball, might use it in place of my chair today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellymoe View Post
    I own a gym ball, might use it in place of my chair today!
    Good luck! I was so determined to do something to bring on labour I was all over the bed/gym ball and I did actually feel her move down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    My belly dropped but then DS was halfway into my pelvis as 34 weeks and then arrived at 38, so he was keen to get out! But I also did a lot of kneeling and sitting on the fit ball to encourage him to be in the correct position, so definitely give the ball a go. Hope it's not too much longer for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My belly never dropped and i never had BH with DD and she came on her due date... This time round my belly dropped a week ago at 36 wks and ive had mostly uncomfortable but sometimes painful BH since about 20wks... Ive made it to the magic 37 week mark now so just not-so-patiently waiting

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD didn't drop at all, i was induced at 40+10, and she still didn't drop during labour. She had to be pushed down at the same time they broke my waters. That hurt!!! lol.