+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    StretchmarkBarbie is offline Senior Member
    Winner 2009- Best Username Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default I am desperate to get pregnant again already....

Our baby passed away 3 weeks ago and I only had a D&C on tuesday last week. But all I can think about is getting pregnant. I would have been 10 weeks on this tuesday and its killing me. The pregnancy was not planned. In fact i was horrified to be expecting our 4th baby. But now i cant imagine life without another little one in our tribe.

Im one of 6 kids and DH is one of 4 (sister passed away at birth though), so big families are the norm for us. I had gotten used to the idea of another and was so excited. Had picked out a cot, pram, change table etc. already.

Only thing standing in the way is hubby. He is down right refusing to even talk about it or consider it. I feel like my heart is breaking over this. I was happy at 3. I am half way through uni and we are hoping to buy a home in the next 2-3 years. But i dont want that anymore. I want a baby more than anything. I dont know if its just because we lost one so recently and its how i am coping ith my grief or what.

I am ment to be writing an assignment right now, but im on here thinking about babies and looking at other peoples posts about expecting their 4th. I feel like a woman possessed!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    *hugs* I know exactly how you feel. PM me if you want to talk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SeymourTheBear For This Useful Post:

StretchmarkBarbie  (03-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Hugs B. I have no advice for you sorry but just wanted to offer some hugs.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Myztiks#1Fan For This Useful Post:

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Im so sorry for your loss

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bunkx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys xoxo

Can someone tell me that this is normal? If it will go away? How to make DH want another baby or how to accept that our angel was the last chance i will get.

Mod-SammiAnn is offline Administrator
    Winner 2010- The Most Helpful Member Award

Winner 2010- Member You'd Most Like To Meet IRL Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So many . My DH went through a time of not wanting to TTC again after our second MC while TTC our fourth, maybe yours is scared too? I'm sorry again for the horrid drawn out situation you had and I hope your DH will start talking to you about it all soon. Always happy to have a chat if you need to vent.

Take care.

Sam.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-SammiAnn For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by StretchmarkBarbie View Post
    Thanks guys xoxo

Can someone tell me that this is normal? If it will go away? How to make DH want another baby or how to accept that our angel was the last chance i will get.
    I'm so sorry I think everyone handles a loss differently, there is no wrong way I wanted to wait but I also knew for me that the baby I lost was waiting quietly on the sidelines ready to come back and she did.

Maybe your hubby just needs a bit of time to grieve I know it must be heartbreaking for you to give him the time to process everything have you spoken to him about how he is feeling about the loss?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

MamaC  (03-06-2012),StretchmarkBarbie  (03-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermolicious View Post
    I'm so sorry I think everyone handles a loss differently, there is no wrong way I wanted to wait but I also knew for me that the baby I lost was waiting quietly on the sidelines ready to come back and she did.

Maybe your hubby just needs a bit of time to grieve I know it must be heartbreaking for you to give him the time to process everything have you spoken to him about how he is feeling about the loss?
    I have tried to talk to him and I cant make heads nor tails of it. He seems to be coping ok. A bit sad of course but he said it never felt 'real'. He couldnt make it to my first scan at 7 and a half weeks which was when we were told bub had passed away. He doesnt want to see any of the scan pictures and he seems to want to just sweep it all under the rug and forget about the past two months.

I wouldnt get pregnant again any time soon to be honest. But in two or three months i wouldnt mind trying for a 4th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs SMB
    Can anyone offer me advice. It seems that I've MC today, been up at the hospital all morning with pain and blood loss. Had U/s and no FHB was found. I was 6 wks Friday. Chick said its possible that it was too early to detect the FHB but she is pretty certain I MC. I haven't been losing clots yet I feel empty how long does the bleeding last? Is it normal to have really bad period pain with MC??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mum3iwish View Post
    Hugs SMB
    Can anyone offer me advice. It seems that I've MC today, been up at the hospital all morning with pain and blood loss. Had U/s and no FHB was found. I was 6 wks Friday. Chick said its possible that it was too early to detect the FHB but she is pretty certain I MC. I haven't been losing clots yet I feel empty how long does the bleeding last? Is it normal to have really bad period pain with MC??
    Oh hun im so sorry I cant offer you any advice because nothing my body did was normal. If you head into the pregnancy loss support part there is heaps of info and people who may have been through similar