+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'd had a couple of nurses tell me things that were just complete bollocks & I knew it. I'd had to demand an early blood test and had basically made my own decision to increase the dose of progesterone pessaries. So the next time one rang, I said (sounding a bit cranky), "Can I actually speak to the doctor please?" and they got him to call me. We had a good conversation about what was going on & it was sooo much better than any exchange with the nurses ever is.

I have decided that next time around I'm just not going to engage with the nurses, to minimise the chance of them saying something stupid. If they ring with instructions that I think sound weird, I will just ask if the FS can call me please.

I say do it.
    Last edited by peoniesarepretty; 04-06-2012 at 15:46.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (04-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news Fortitude! Fx for Friday.

I'm out, ultrasound showed no more pregnancy. Had a cry, brought a new handbag (retail therapy) try again.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww, mumofprincess that is hard. xoxoxo At least you can cry and try again. Beats limbo land. How far were you exactly? They haven't even suggested an US for me.
    Retail therapy can be great that way.

I rang the FS and am just waiting for a return call. The bit I am not understanding is before the Sat BT BFP thing with lower prgesterone/low hcG I was on Crinone twice a day- then after the BETA was told to add a progesterone pessarie at night. Now the clinic said use the pessaries morning and night cause my crinone is about to run out- but I am thinking isn't that the same support level as before roughly? So not high enough? Cause the BT today the progesterone was good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Fortitude. I was 5 weeks. She did the ultrasound to try to figure out what was going on.

I hope FS calls you back soon with some answers. I do feel better now I'm not in limbo land but miss being pregnant.

Good luck

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    mumofprincess I'm so sorry about your disappointing u/s I know how devastating that is too. Take care

Fortitude I can totally relate to the stress you are feeling and just getting through to the next b/t. I was one of the lucky ladies who was told that HCG levels were way below average and to be prepared for the worst It was such a scary time that we'll never forget. DD is now 21mnths - she was always slow for growth inuterine & is still a little small even now but she has been fast to do everything else I truly hope you get your miracle I know I spent a lot of time looking up positive stories during that time.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nessika For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (04-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessika -Thanks for the positive story, I need some hope right now. Hope will help me get through this limbo time and stay sane.

I must admit one thing I wondered is I didn't even have a BT to confirm BFP with my other children- so who knows? maybe they were low too?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spoke with my FS today. Feel much better. The progesterone dose is right and the new type better as it will go into the blood. My FS was very pleased I had an implant with my first cycle, and said if this isn't the right pregnancy then another one has a much better chance of working based on this implantation success. Feel anxious still, but resigned to let nature take it's course and try and enjoy this little bub even if for a short time. (Does that make sense?)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortitude View Post
    Spoke with my FS today. Feel much better. The progesterone dose is right and the new type better as it will go into the blood. My FS was very pleased I had an implant with my first cycle, and said if this isn't the right pregnancy then another one has a much better chance of working based on this implantation success. Feel anxious still, but resigned to let nature take it's course and try and enjoy this little bub even if for a short time. (Does that make sense?)
    Great attitude :-) relax & enjoy. You never know what the future holds. Fx this all works out though :-)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dream girl For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (05-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much dreamgirl, I have decided I am going to buy a little baby something to mark the pregnancy. Help me enjoy what I have of it so far rather than focus on the negative. Besides, a little retail therapy is always good right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortitude View Post
    Thanks so much dreamgirl, I have decided I am going to buy a little baby something to mark the pregnancy. Help me enjoy what I have of it so far rather than focus on the negative. Besides, a little retail therapy is always good right?
    Sounds perfect! Retail therapy is always good :-)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dream girl For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (05-06-2012)