+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Mod-Myztik is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    She's made a stage show based on that essay
    http://gothamist.com/2008/04/17/christen_cliffo.php

And has another child.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    This will sound harsh, but she does mention she thinks of her child when she's getting off. That IS the definition of pedophilia. Pedophiles don't have to 'act' upon their urges to be a pedophile.

She says her feelings are normal. I must be very, very, very abnormal if this is the case

I hope someone reported her and she can get help because I am worried about those children of hers!

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Benji For This Useful Post:

beebs  (05-06-2012),chameleon  (04-06-2012),Etienne  (03-06-2012),katezane  (03-06-2012),lovesushi  (03-06-2012),MissMuppet  (04-06-2012),missybubble  (03-06-2012),peanuthead  (04-06-2012),trishalishous  (04-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Whoa.......no comment! Still trying to determine my own thought process on this let alone trying to interpret hers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlsification View Post
    Whoa.......no comment! Still trying to determine my own thought process on this let alone trying to interpret hers!
    This. Brain is no longer functioning at a capacity to find a way to.explain or express what exactly it is I'm thinking.

Theophania is offline 'see what had happened was..there were these three ninjas and a blue monkey and well it really wasn't my fault..'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    At first I thought she was just a sad woman who was no longer desired by her husband then the bit about trying to masturbate while breastfeeding happened and it was all down hill from there.

I don't think her thoughts and actions are normal at all!!

I must admit I love my children more than my husband, but its not in an unhealthy sexual way. I love my husband dearly but nothing in this world will ever match the love I have for my children. DH knows that and I know he feels the same way and I absolutely have no problem or issue with that and do not feel jealous of the love he has for our children...

As for thinking about your child during sex or masturbation, that is down right weird and wrong... I am usually far to busy thinking about dinner tomorrow night or the phone bill that needs to be paid (kidding!!!) But never do I think about my children
    Last edited by Theophania; 03-06-2012 at 21:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I thought it was really sad. Not so much the sexual stuff (although the thought of breastfeeding or thinking of your child while masturbating is very strange I think), but just the way this woman is so desperate to hold onto her old self/life. While I try to maintain pre-baby interests, love going out for a drink with girlfriends etc, it is normal and healthy to change after the birth of your child. I feel like she has issues with that, with allowing herself to just be a 'mum', like she's so scared of becoming what her friends are (not having regular sex etc) that she is kind of overcompensating. She kind of makes it clear how she feels about her new role in the world with the sentence-
    "Who would give up being needed like that? Not me. Because the opposite universe is the one in which no one wants me. I'm a mother; I have little to no value to the outside world."

I also think just in general shes maybe a bit confused about her sexuality or something, she kind of brags about how 'open' she is, exploring a whole range of things- which is fine, but its almost like she feels it defines her in some way or something. Which when kids and life in general come along, those things often take a back seat. For most people, its ok, we get on with life, resume when things are a little less overwhelming, but for her its a real issue.

As for the breastfeeding, I have never felt it to be sexual or sensual, I love it, I love how my child is almost possessive of me and needs me etc, but its so different to a sexual need. However I have heard of women who have felt very turned on breastfeeding and how difficult and unexpected this is for them.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Annabella For This Useful Post:

bugsy  (04-06-2012),misskittyfantastico  (03-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    just googled her name, found out she have quite a popularity. What a society! her article made me very sick, i think i might have problems falling asleep tonight. there is also a video named BabyLove performed by her, i didnt watch it cause bub is sleeping in my arms. I also found out that she did not go to jail or her son had not been taken away, instead she had another child named Vera. She is also a member of Association of Research on Mothering. WTF!! this article is enough to prove that she is not normal, she has problems!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is absolutely sickening

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wow. I'm glad I related to nothing of that story. So disturbing

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    ewww.
    I find that really disturbing! I cant imagine feeling turned on by my child!!!