+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmi View Post
    Uhm still reading but AS a PANSEXUAL id'd lady can I just say that pansexuality does NOT mean you are open to arousal by any THING, you are attracted to HUMANS regardless of their gender presentation

It is MOST certainly NOT being sexually involved with infants!
    A question as I'm curious, what's the difference between pansexuality and bisexuality? I'm not attacking you, just wondering.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    You know, if a woman found breastfeeding somehow erotic, I wouldn't be able to relate but I could somewhat understand.

A woman who thinks about her child while masterbating though? That's effing weird and not "normal" like she suggests it is. Not in the least.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nevermind

Sent from my GT-I5503T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missybubble View Post
    A question as I'm curious, what's the difference between pansexuality and bisexuality? I'm not attacking you, just wondering.

A Bisexual is usually attracted to both the male and female sex, as a teenager I identified as Bisexual as that was all I knew

As a pansexual identified lady my ability to be sexually attracted to someone pans the entire gender spectrum and includes males, females, trangender and transexual peoples and gender queer / androgynous peoples,

Bisexuals may or may not be attracted to some or all of the above, for me it does not mater what is between the legs or what gender someone presents as

the hardest part with explaining it is because society is very rigid in the male / female and no inbetween gender identifications where there is actually male / female and many others

our biological sex (xx, xy and other) are also something that society does not openly realise is not just two

missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah, that makes sense. Thanks Nemmi

Thanks
    Reviews
    I find the fact that she masterbates during breastfeeding disgusting. Fair enough breastfeeding may release similar hormones to sex or whatever... but she says she thinks about her son while masterbating and she actually masterbates while breastfeeding.

I agree with PPs who have said that if this was a male he'd be done for being a pedophile. I think she needs to be looked into as I can see her seriously developing a wrong relationship with her child.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So so wrong

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I think she has gone a bit far. A while ago I posted a picture saying this to my facebook it was in response to the whole Time magazine thing "If Breastfeeding is Sexual than a bottle is a dildo".

A reply by a friend who is a sexologist was
    **Edited for privacy**
    I get that breastfeeding can feel sexual, I have been doing it for 247weeks straight, to say I have never been aroused at the same time as breastfeeding would be lying, I have never had those feelings towards my child though!! In fact they make me feel very uncomfortable and given I was sexually abused as a child it can create a horrible horrible instinctive need to throw your child across the room.

I do not relate to much of her sexual comments at all really re: post birth. I have never felt sexual towards my children at all

Sorry I want to write more but I need to go put the kids to bed so I'm posting this before it disappears!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    yeah thats just awesome with the dust settling after the time magazine thing someone openly flaunting being sexually involved in breast feeding.

cheers. thanks for that (the author not the op)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Boobycino For This Useful Post:

chameleon  (04-06-2012)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobycino View Post
    yeah thats just awesome with the dust settling after the time magazine thing someone openly flaunting being sexually involved in breast feeding.

cheers. thanks for that (the author not the op)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub
    Meh its pretty old, 2005 so I doubt its going to hit the headlines!