+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by faroutbrusselsprout View Post
    Woman can actually be charged with rape.
    I know that.. it's a response to the person who said some people believe women can't rape men..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    The article has been around for ages... Surely it has come to the attention o authorities before now?
    If you read the comments below, someone has actually reported it..
    Obviously nothing was done though as she has gone on to have another child.

PLEASE don't read the comments though, some of them are SICK and I felt very very shaken up after reading one.. It literally made me sick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by faroutbrusselsprout View Post
    PLEASE don't read the comments though, some of them are SICK and I felt very very shaken up after reading one.. It literally made me sick.
    I couldn't read more than a few. The entire thing has haunted me. After seeing the picture of her that somebody linked earlier, her in bed with the baby and a man..... I just don't feel well What a sick and twisted woman. I cannot BELIEVE that most of the comments were applauding her. What kind of a world are we living in?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Benji For This Useful Post:

katezane  (06-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I havent stopped thinking about this article either....I am horrifed about what she is doing.

If it were a man he would be in jail. Why is it different? Is it just because she is a mother?

Also something else I dont understand and I hope someone can explain it to me....why were so many people agreeing to her story on that website? I just dont understand!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    That got to me, too. How many people are saying "yes, this is all true. Thanks for your honesty". How many people are out there who feel this way?

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    The sexologist I sent the link to said that she doesn't agree with the suggestion she is a pedophile she said its a social/cultural/language barrier thing...wells that's what I'll sum her reply up as, it was quiet long and I don't feel comfortable quoting it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not quite sure what a sexologist does, but I would think someone whose expertise is in child protection would be more qualified on this matter?

From which culture are these people? The author and the commenters I mean.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Benji For This Useful Post:

bumMum  (06-06-2012),Etienne  (06-06-2012),MissMuppet  (06-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    In regards to reporting the article/author, if more people reported it would it raise the chances of somthing being done? An investigation at least?

I know the article is years old, and others have reported it.

But I was thinking of reporting it myself in the hopes that the power in numbers reporting it something HOPEFULLY would be done.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    I'm not quite sure what a sexologist does, but I would think someone whose expertise is in child protection would be more qualified on this matter?

From which culture are these people? The author and the commenters I mean.
    Sexology is the scientific study of human sexuality, including human sexual interests, behavior, and function. The term does not generally refer to the non-scientific study of sex, such as political analysis or social criticism.[1][2]

From wiki.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

Benji  (06-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Thermo Somebody who works with offenders in a professional manner actually posted and she said that she does agree that the woman is a sex offender. I tend to think she is TBH.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Benji For This Useful Post:

MissMuppet  (06-06-2012)