Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    wtf... that is all that comes to mind

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Got sick of her ranting so didn't read it all. The first few paragraphs are enough to conclude she's a total loony. Ahh gotta love the internet.

Addition: Oh my God I was just skimming more. Change my assessment to "dangerous loony"!! What the hell is with that bolded?!?!

QUTOE: Sometimes I'm afraid I go too far. I linger a little too long when I look at his little dimpled ***. I enjoy it too much when I put lotion on after his bath. I know everybody loves a naked baby; I know children are inherently sexual; I know it's normal to be turned on by your infant. One fatherhood book has a sidebar that tells new dads not to get freaked out if they get a hard-on. But this is tricky territory. Is it wrong to encourage him to touch himself? Is it okay to think of my baby when I masturbate?
    Last edited by Piffle; 05-06-2012 at 14:03.

Mod-Myztik is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Another comment that disturbed is the one that claims a female can't rape a male it's sad that people believe that.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Myztik For This Useful Post:

Benji  (05-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

There is something seriously wrong with her. It's not normal to be turned on by a baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Disturbing... very very disturbing....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's not possible to be raped by a woman? So what would they call it if she ends up having sex with her child??!?!?

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    This just made me cry. It feels wrong like her and her husband just actually don't like each other and she's coping by fixating on the son.

I am just sad now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am not even going to read the article. I feel sick just reading pp comments about what this article is about. Horrid!

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think she is a very damaged woman who is doing damage to her child(ren). I don't think it is her inttention, but that doesn't matter.

It seems as if she was so consumed with s.ex and had so much of her identity tied up with it that when sex was taken away from her, her views became distorted and that she had *community* in her friend who suggested masturbating while feeding which gave her a new normal or baseline of behavior.

Hopefully someone will intervene before her children are effected.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

BabushkaMumma  (05-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    This article has been playing on my mind since I read it. It makes me so sad, those poor kids poor little darlings
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezzabee View Post
    I have worked with sexual offenders in a professional capacity. The feelings and thoughts she has expressed are absolutely where it starts and unless this article was written purely for shock effect (it's too detailed to be for that purpose IMO)... Then this person is absolutely, 100%, undoubtedly a child sex offender. No grey area about it. It is what it is. What is interesting is that most people who commit OFFENCES LIKE THIS tend to deny what they're doing, not write a blog / article about it. This innocent child is not a willing participant in what is happening and has now been taught that this is acceptable.
    thank you for this post. I was wondering how experts would feel about this. I feel quite sick about this woman, the fact that she has gained so much attention.......in a positive way. Heartbreaking