+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    She also said it's ok for a father to get an erection while changing or bathing his child ( cant remember her exact words as I have tried to forget the whole sick article)

I would be totally disgusted and horrified if my DP got an erection while changing or bathing my DS or DD!!!!
    Children are not sexual what so ever sick sick sick person I can't believe her son wasn't taken off her
    If this was a man he would be in jail...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Winterbubs1012 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'd be more worried about her friend who was to one to suggest breastfeeding while masterbating.

Sent from my GT540 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have worked with sexual offenders in a professional capacity. The feelings and thoughts she has expressed are absolutely where it starts and unless this article was written purely for shock effect (it's too detailed to be for that purpose IMO)... Then this person is absolutely, 100%, undoubtedly a child sex offender. No grey area about it. It is what it is. What is interesting is that most people who commit OFFENCES LIKE THIS tend to deny what they're doing, not write a blog / article about it. This innocent child is not a willing participant in what is happening and has now been taught that this is acceptable.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bunny Lover For This Useful Post:

BaronessM  (05-06-2012),LoveLivesHere  (05-06-2012),MissMuppet  (05-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezzabee View Post
    I have worked with sexual offenders in a professional capacity. The feelings and thoughts she has expressed are absolutely where it starts and unless this article was written purely for shock effect (it's too detailed to be for that purpose IMO)... Then this person is absolutely, 100%, undoubtedly a child sex offender. No grey area about it. It is what it is. What is interesting is that most people who commit OFFENCES LIKE THIS tend to deny what they're doing, not write a blog / article about it. This innocent child is not a willing participant in what is happening and has now been taught that this is acceptable.
    I think - just a totally uneducated opinion - it reads like her point of "normal" is so far off that she's writing about it because it's like she doesn't realise it's not "edgy and extreme" it's abhorrent and criminal.

the bit about "or worse steps on the vibrator and breaks it" like she thinks at that point people would be laughing with/at her plight of being locked out naked. ummmm.. no..... not while you were sexually abusing your child... it's not funny?!?!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Boobycino For This Useful Post:

SpecialPatrolGroup  (05-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezzabee View Post
    I think she still is in denial. From the sounds of the article she's convinced herself that it's normal and "okay".

GluttonForPunishment is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Optimistic Poster and Newbie of the Year Awards
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tell somebody that I was bottle feeding my child and masturbating - see how long before I was thrown in gaol!! But she gets away with it because she's "a confident woman expressing her sexuality???" What a joke.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GluttonForPunishment For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (05-06-2012),heeeeerekittykitty  (05-06-2012),Kiplusthree  (05-06-2012),LoveLivesHere  (05-06-2012),MamaC  (05-06-2012),OJandMe  (05-06-2012),peanuthead  (05-06-2012),poppyseed  (05-06-2012),singlemumma82  (05-06-2012),ToughLove  (06-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I found it sad. Sad for her, that she only believes she is valued/ worth something based on her s.xuality. Sad for her children that her sense of normal is, as was said earlier, so skewed that she doesn't seem to realise that she isn't revealing some great unspoken truth.

You're right - if it was written by a man then people would see it as a lot more threatening.

One thing I will say, in no way to defend her, is that some people have mentioned she encourages her child to touch himself. I didn't read that to be as a thing that she watches/ takes any part in. I read that to be that she meant it as an 'education' thing, as in to tell him to go for it. I think that in the right context that could be okay (as in, telling your children it's okay to do that), but given HER specific context, chances are it might not be okay...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    This is a clear example of how women can be s.exual abusers too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I couldn't read it all either, couldn't finish the masturbation part. This woman sounds like a pedophile. It just sounds too much for just shock value. I am horrified that she has kids. What. a. sicko.

As PP have said - if this were a man writing about his child like that he would be investigated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GluttonForPunishment View Post
    Tell somebody that I was bottle feeding my child and masturbating - see how long before I was thrown in gaol!! But she gets away with it because she's "a confident woman expressing her sexuality???" What a joke.
    It's disgusting either way. I really don't get why anyone has applauded her

Sent from my HTC Desire S using BubHub