+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnancy Symptoms

Hi ladies, I wanted to start this thread mainly out of curiousity! I haven't really got ANYONE I can talk to regarding pregnancy, seeing as at present the only person who knows a bout my pregnancy is my DH and sister and neither of us have been pregnant in the past ... So, at present I am 5 weeks and 6 days pregnant. My symptoms are sore and slightly growing breasts (which happens to me every month between ovulation and AF), extreme need to wee (I am getting up in the night now, driving myself crazy!). Weird food cravings (eating things I've never desired before like TOAST and MILK) and only feel a little yuck if I smell something off putting! - Or if I feel like I am hungry. Other than that, I have not yet experienced any sort of morning sickness, other than the little bit of queezy-ness I get when hungry, or smell something yuck! Oh, my final, what I believe to be symptom is I am bloody tired. By 7.30 last night I was horrified that it was only 7.30 and forced myself to stay awake until 9 pm so that I wouldn't wake up too early! ...

I guess my main question is, what sort of symptoms have others experienced at this early stage (around 6 weeks) and particularly, when did morning sickness kick in for most of you who have been succesfull? THANKS LADIES!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm interested to know too. I've had nausea and increased smell. Top of my boobs hurt when in bra but not out of bra or to touch. I'm only early but thought they would be really sore by now. I'm only about 5wks too maybe bit less, hcg was low.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think usually morning sickness peaks between 8-10 weeks usually subsides by 12-14 weeks, as the hcg levels rise rather rapidly.. but everyone is different. i do know some women didn't really have any at all whereas some got it at 9 weeks and it continued all thru their pregnancies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I see, I've read a bit online but everything kind of says something different. I guess I will soon see and I certainly am hoping morning sickness doesn't inflict its self on me too harshly! Congrats on your pregnancy Mumofprincess!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Different pregnancies I experienced different symptoms. With my DD's pregnancy I first noticed my sense of smell intensify like crazy, sore boobs that increased 2 cup sizes within 2 weeks, FATIGUE like you explained, frequent need to pee, sharp stabbing pains and I tended to be more bossy, confrontational and matter-of-fact than usual.