+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    I use quilton too, Dh uses recycled single ply as he uses way too much. He is at work all day and will still use 10x more than me being home-literally. I hear him pulling it off (squeaky roll holder) & wonder 'wth do you need all that paper for? You've just peed '
    My ex would wipe after he peed I thought not having to wipe was an added benefit of being male?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Another Quilton fan!!! It seems to last HEAPS longer than the cheaper stuff!!

Quote Originally Posted by 3InATub View Post
    Another Quilton only fan here.... Am a bit p!ssed that Woolies no longer stock Quilton tissues. Does anyone know if Coles stocks Quilton tissues??
    And yes! I am so annoyed! Even woolies couldn't tell me why and said it was a top seller?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not really it only gets flushed down the loo!!!! I get whatever is on special or the cheapest (other than home brand)

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yet another quilton fan here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoon View Post
    My ex would wipe after he peed I thought not having to wipe was an added benefit of being male?
    I would have thought so as well. Dh is weird and wonderful in so many ways that's for sure

Sent from my HTC Liberty using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not picky on brand but DP insists we only buy toilet paper with pictures on it. I bought the plain stuff once, she was not happy!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nup, we buy Aldi. It all goes down the loo.

***Sent from my phone***

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy2be3 For This Useful Post:

ShanandBoc  (02-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Another hypo-allergenic fan here. It is the only one that doesn't irritate my girl bits (or dd's)
    Woolies used to do one that was hypo-allergenic which is how I discovered that it was the toilet paper that was causing redness and irritation with both dd and I but they don't make it any more 😒

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Seacretsquirrel View Post
    Another hypo-allergenic fan here. It is the only one that doesn't irritate my girl bits (or dd's)
    Woolies used to do one that was hypo-allergenic which is how I discovered that it was the toilet paper that was causing redness and irritation with both dd and I but they don't make it any more 😒
    Oh if anyone knows of another please post cos it's a pita waiting for the ha too come up on special! I actually went to my gynae about the rash I got, it was that bad

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTiggyWinkle View Post
    Oh if anyone knows of another please post cos it's a pita waiting for the ha too come up on special! I actually went to my gynae about the rash I got, it was that bad
    Frustrating huh. I always stock up when it's on special. Coles seems to have it fairly often though.