2 14.29%

10 71.43%

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maybelline View Post
    sorry have to say..that pram..to me ...wouldn't be good in the country..you would be mad getting anything but a MB!!

MB isn't reversible though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermolicious View Post
    How is the storage on the valco one? It looks very hard to get into?

A donkey would tick all those boxes Hun.
    donkey is way out of my budget

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermolicious View Post
    A donkey would tick all those boxes Hun.

Except where you say you want it to do the job of a basic stroller; in single mode it's still as big as a Cameleon. I tend to use my Bee and Ergo for quick trips or tight spaces.

And I should mention that we've had a fair bit of trouble with flat tyres; both our back ones have required new tubes and I've never taken it anywhere particularly rough, only around my suburb and shops.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I loved my strider that I had with DS1, so much that i've bought the strider plus for this bub. The only con is that is is a wide pram, which doesn't bother me because it is very sturdy and basically impossible to tip. Price wise it's affordable, it has plenty of features, a super big sun hood, huge basket, toddler seat option with the option to fully recline both seats, the seat can forward or rear face.

The only pram I would steer away from IMO is the P&T's - I had the sport with the boys as it was the only tandem available when they DS2 was born, the toddler seat hardly reclines, it's extremely awkward to recline especially if you already have a child sitting in the pram, reclining is near impposible as you have to unstrap and unzip a million different things while trying to hold it together. My wheels punctured really easily and went flat on me while I was walking the boys, it only cost $15 for a replacement innertube but it was such a hassle. The hood isn't very big, and it is not a sturdy pram at all, I had mine tip several times. And I didn't find it much narrower then the strider. It was also very heavy to lift into the car, but it did collapse quite compact.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sweetie you're not going to get a pram that ticks all those boxes for cheap. You're basically going to have to forgo some things. I'd go and look at all the prams and decide which features you can live without for the price range you're looking at.

My advice for country though is DO NOT GET PLASTIC WHEELS lol. I know you've already said that but that's the one thing if I were you that I'd stick to!! Also if you're on a tight budget get a pram that comes with a second seat so that you don't have to fork out more money if you have a second!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Renesme View Post
    Sweetie you're not going to get a pram that ticks all those boxes for cheap. You're basically going to have to forgo some things. I'd go and look at all the prams and decide which features you can live without for the price range you're looking at.

My advice for country though is DO NOT GET PLASTIC WHEELS lol. I know you've already said that but that's the one thing if I were you that I'd stick to!! Also if you're on a tight budget get a pram that comes with a second seat so that you don't have to fork out more money if you have a second!
    I dont want to spend more then a grand, maybe the bugaboos are great but I think they too $$$? I will go and have a look just in case I am missing something fabulous.

Why dont the MB or BJ city elite do reversible?!??!?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttoneska View Post
    MB isn't reversible though

Yeah I know..but really is still a great pram!!!..
    Forget a Bug for off road..my Cameleon was so annoying on anything other then a shopping centre surface (more so when she was over 1 yrs)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DE - what p&t did u get?

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    The verve 4wd

Nothing else would fit my really tall toddler, they say this one will hold upto a 6yr old! (he wouldnt be in there that long of course, but being special needs, needs to be in a pram a lot longer than most) but its a huge ammount of money for me, so i hope its not a heap of sh1t like everyone are saying about P&T's...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You need a baby jogger city select! Best pram ever.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub