14. You may not vote on this poll

2 14.29%

0 0%

2 14.29%

10 71.43%

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Button where you looking at the reverse xlr? Baby bunting have it on sale at the moment for $399.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

Buttoneska  (06-06-2012)

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermolicious View Post
    Button where you looking at the reverse xlr? Baby bunting have it on sale at the moment for $399.
    Thanks love, im probaby not gettign it cos of the wheels but thanks for the heads up - a few in my DIG are getting it!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Buttoneska For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (06-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't read through all of the posts but what about an Emmaljunga Nitro City

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ShanandBoc View Post
    We have the Valco Rebel Q...with the extendable hood. Fantastic pram. Has everything u listed and more. Easy to put up and down too. 10/10 for us!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    Hi, We where looking at this one today and found that it doesn't actually lay the baby down flat. babies legs are alway at a 90- degree angle to its body, like in siting position but on it's back IYKWIM. The sales lady even said when DH picked it out that babies should never be in if for more than 2 hours because of this. We are first time parents and looking for a pram, this was a great choice for us and is the only thing that is holding us back. Do you find this a problem with yours?
    Pram shopping is such a nightmare!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    Hi, We where looking at this one today and found that it doesn't actually lay the baby down flat. babies legs are alway at a 90- degree angle to its body, like in siting position but on it's back IYKWIM. The sales lady even said when DH picked it out that babies should never be in if for more than 2 hours because of this. We are first time parents and looking for a pram, this was a great choice for us and is the only thing that is holding us back. Do you find this a problem with yours?
    Pram shopping is such a nightmare!!!
    I ended up buying the rebel q air, the whole seat goes 99% flat I reckon. The back bit goes all the way and the front bit goes up so its pretty flat - its not as flat as an actual bassinet - but its not 90degrees.

If you go back and have a look the front bit has a little latch on the underneath side, you pull on it and it can be adjusted.

Not sure if that makes sensem wll try to take a pic of what I mean?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I took the seat out so its easier to see.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks a bunch, there is a sale on at baby's warehouse so will head back and check it out.
    You've really helped as we where devo when we saw this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    Thanks a bunch, there is a sale on at baby's warehouse so will head back and check it out.
    You've really helped as we where devo when we saw this.
    no worries, I think its best to do your own research and ask other ppl who have the item - these sales assistants never seem to really know what they are talking about.

i am really happy with it except the hood is MASSIVE. Everyone says this is a great feature and once im using it I will love it but yehlooks wise I don't love the hood.

aside from that I think it is great (not that I have actually used it). but its really well made and easy to use. The stupid sales assistant told me some d1cky way to put it down and I just couldnt do it when I go thome. I read through the book and it was totally different to what she said?!?? Much easier thankfully!

if you have any questions or want some more pics of something speciific just let me know.

BTW - it is the little white buttons on teh side that make the leg section of the seat move.

I think we paid about $800ish including the toddler seat and the two covers.