+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elle12 View Post
    Cuddlesawait- I dont worry about feeding gaps at the time of night for example, if she fed at 4 I still feed after her bath at 615.
    If she fed at 5-530 I still feed at 615 after her bath.
    She is demand fed during the day.
    If DD is awake and I feed her at 4 there is no way that she would stay awake (without gettng over tired) if I kept her up until that time. so maybe she's not quite old enough for getting her into this kind of routine at the moment.

How long does your little one sleep during the day? How long are her awake periods? I'm interested to see if I could try and get my DD to follow a similar daytime routine to your little one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlesAwait View Post
    If DD is awake and I feed her at 4 there is no way that she would stay awake (without gettng over tired) if I kept her up until that time. so maybe she's not quite old enough for getting her into this kind of routine at the moment.

How long does your little one sleep during the day? How long are her awake periods? I'm interested to see if I could try and get my DD to follow a similar daytime routine to your little one.
    Ds1 didn't have a routine until he was 5-6m. At 3m I just went with the flow and feed/sleep times varied each day.

In regards to your Q above, my ds2 who is almost 4m has a short 45min nap around 5pm, then bedtime is 1.5-2 hrs from the time he woke.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DD's always gone to bed for the night at 10pmish since 3 months old. She wakes up at 8 or 9am has a feed and sleep again until midday. I've tried to put her to sleep earlier but she just screams the house down so I've just learnt to live with it. Hopefully one day she'll sleep through from 7pm...

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlesAwait View Post

Your LO might be a bit young my daughter at 4mths was awake for 1-1 1/2 between sleeps no she is just 5mths and has awake time including a feed of 2hrs

I do feed play sleep, she s fed on demand but is really consistent and is like clockwork.
    She wakes anywhere from 6-730 get her up, feed her have a play , quite time in bouncer what every you usually do when your LO is awake, then she starts getting crappy and really irritable this usually happens bang on 1hr 15 mins awake, I change her nappy and put her in bed , she took awhile to get used to it and would yell( not crying more calling out) for 10 mins max and them would be asleep.

She's always been a catnapper so sleeps are usually 40 mins - 1hr she doesn't resettle so I just get her up and start cycle again feed her play and then sleep.

Sometimes she would have a big sleep of 1 1/2-2 hr but rarely.
    So at this point of 3-4mths old she was feed about every 2 1/2 hrs.

She's 5 mths Now and has stretched out to 3 31/2 hrs, and dropping a sleep but it's a big difference from 3-5 mths

If it helps, when she was 3-4mths I had her starting her night routine at 7 instead of 6, maybe this might work for you as you could get another sleep in at say 430/5 and then start the bath Time stuff about an hour after she wakes up from that nap.?

Hope that helps feel free to PM me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bump