+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mystical mumma View Post
    Wow!
    Best I get is dh telling me he loves my boobs.

Very jealous.
    Same. I get "these are greats t!ts". And that's it. It really gets me down when he can't say nice things and when I tell him he says "I shouldn't have to" He used to be completely different before DD was born. It really makes me second guess myself.

Sent from my GT-I5503T using BubHub

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTulips View Post
    Same. I get "these are greats t!ts". And that's it. It really gets me down when he can't say nice things and when I tell him he says "I shouldn't have to" He used to be completely different before DD was born. It really makes me second guess myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We go dancing every sunday ..when he dips me at the end of a song and plants a big kiss on me !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dp isn't a romantic guy - but the sweetest thing he's done is sit with me all night in the hospital when I had a miscarriage in 04.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    We'd been together a year or so, and DP got up early one morning, went and stood in line at the shop and bought me the Harry potter book the day it came out (should add he thinks Harry potter is the dumbest thing ever lol) bought me some mcdonalds, chips and drinks, came home gave me my presents, and left me alone all day while I lazed in bed reading. He cleaned the house, did washing, mowing, etc, then made me dinner. No particular reason for it, it was just so sweet <3 lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I tell DF every day that I love him more than anything..and he always responds with I love you more than everything

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very early on in our relationship my DP left my house and a few hours later I picked up my phone and he had sneakily typed a msg and left it on the screen. It said "I'm falling for you..."
    Loved it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dh is pretty lovely all round really but the thing I love the most is that when it's cold, and he goes to bed before me, he sleeps on my side of the bed so it's warm when I get in, he then rolls onto his cold side. It just makes me smile every single time he does it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dp has mowed the lawn in the shape of a love heart for me haha she does a lot of things actually. Made me cakes that say I love you etc. she tells me every single day that she respects me so much as a mother she buys biscuits and hides them so when I'm dying for some shortbread she can suprise me haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyhugs View Post
    Thank you