+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Im teary not because DF has said beautiful things to me, (he totally doesn't. Ever.) but because some of you ladies are incredibly lucky to have someone love you so much

Sent from my GT-I5503T using BubHub

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    The first wonderful thing DP did for me was when we were first traveling together and we were in Florence. It started raining really heavily, was too early for shops to be open and we were a few blocks from our hotel, so he made me stand under an awning while he ran back to get the umbrella from the hotel. I remember standing there waiting for him thinking 'he's always going to look after me' and he does

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    One day recently I was feeling *really* down about my mothering skills and he said to me 'the girls are really happy and doing do well and *you*make that happen'. I think I can live off that compliment for a long time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh my all of these lovely men.. I can't remember anything special. he would never say something like "you're just so beautiful.." I really can't imagine that.. I would probably cry haha.. he is more of a "you look sexy in those jeans" kind of person which isn't Romantic at all.. when we were teenagers he made me cd compilations of music I like.. seems lame now but was awesome then! One good memory I will always have of him is how lovely he was when our son was being born. We were both terrified and so young and he got right down business end as baby was crowning and was saying "you are doing such an amazing job.. our baby is almost here.. you are doing so well.." he took my hand and gently placed it on the crowning head because I kept saying I couldn't do it.. he was so supportive and mature and it just astounded me at the time as he had been so unenthusiastic during that pregnancy.. and then spent hours and hours just holding his baby boy and saying how beautiful he was.. he always tells me I'm a good mum too so no matter what happens I know he will always adore his kids and want the best for them and respect my parenting. Also right before I came home with each of our new babies from hospital he completely cleaned and detailed the house from top to bottom and organised everything to make life easier.. it was a nice surprise as I am the queen of clutter and chaos..

Sent from my HTC Desire S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTulips View Post
    Im teary not because DF has said beautiful things to me, (he totally doesn't. Ever.) but because some of you ladies are incredibly lucky to have someone love you so much

Sent from my GT-I5503T using BubHub
    I tend to agree

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    The first time I stayed at my bf's house when he had to work the next day, I woke up after he'd left to find a note he'd written sitting next to the bed. All it said was 'you're beautiful'

I carry that note with me in my wallet

He drives 6 hours each way to see me. If he can't make it for whatever reason, he'll put money in my account for fuel so I can come to him and tells me 'if I can't come to you babe, I'm sure as hell gonna do all I can to bring you to me'.

I like to sleep in when I don't have the kids. This is the only time I see my bf and eventhough he'll wake up earlier than I will, he just lays in bed holding me.

He made a comment just recently about coming into the bedroom a few times to check if I was awake yet. When I asked why he would check if I was awake yet, his answer was 'well how else am I going to know when to start making your coffee?'

He says he finds my little quirks amusing and let's me be myself, and he thinks I'm awesome just for being me.

Honestly, I think he could quite possibly be the best boyfriend on the face of the planet
    Last edited by HugsBunny; 03-06-2012 at 00:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DH told me yesterday that he is so lucky to have a wife like me. I thought that was sweet

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ShanandBoc For This Useful Post:

HugsBunny  (03-06-2012)

mystical mumma is offline * ʇı ǝןoʇs sǝıɹıɐɟ ǝɥʇ ˙˙˙puıɯ ʎɯ ʇsoן ʇuǝʌɐɥ ı *
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow!
    Best I get is dh telling me he loves my boobs.

Very jealous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gob always says I am beautiful,
    Despite how I look or what I am wearing

Its confusing as this is the same man who has refered to me as a fat pog and a lazy sl*t :/

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    He has said a few times that im an amazing mum. Thats nice to hear....and every now and then he will just stop me from doibg what im doing ( usually banging around in the kitchen) and tell me how much he appreciates all that i do. We all need to hear that sometimes!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub