+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default **spin off** Things your partner has said or done that you've loved.

My now EXDP although usually very inconsiderate and self centered when first ttc I came home from a friends place to find rose petals leading to our candle lit bedroom with him waiting with massage oil, flowers and chocolate.
    So romantic however not the night we conceived.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everyday he tells me I'm beautiful and every Friday he has a vase of flowers for me to just remind me how much he loves me

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DH works night shift after his last night of work for a week instead of going to bed like I know he would love to he stays up and talks to me or we go out and has offered to give me a day to me once a week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I often recall the time he sat in bed cuddling me and smiling. I asked him what he was smiling about. "Because I have you," was his reply. So naff, but it's probably the sweetest thing he's ever said.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The night after I had my laparoscopy and was told if I didn't try for a baby within the year I would probably never be able to have children - FOB came to visit me and after he'd left, sent me a message along the lines of "even though [shelle65] was sick and sad, she still looked beautiful. [shelle65] always looks beautiful." DD was born exactly one year later to the day.

He'd never say anything like that now, hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't remember anything that he has said that has stood out from the usual I love yous, but when we first started living together we went grocery shopping and I saw a my little pony amongst the toys. I said I always wanted them as a kid, but my parents could never afford to buy them for me.
    Three days later, I came home from work and he gave me a wrapped present. I asked why he was giving me a present and he said it was just because he loved me. I opened it and there was the my little pony I had pointed out.
    Still melts my heart just thinking about it.

Sent from my GT540 using BubHub

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrsdj1234 For This Useful Post:

HugsBunny  (02-06-2012),Nmgb  (02-06-2012),sandy_1902  (03-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    yrs ago when i was pregnant with our now 8yo ds. i cracked at tanty and sent Dh to to the serve for something...twisties maybe at 10pm lol. when he got back i flashed him an award winning smile in appreciation for my twisties. and he said to me " god you're just so beautiful" he never says stuff like that and i I've always remembered it.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    After DS was born and DH first went back to work he left tiny little piees of paper around the place for me to find with encouraging, loving messages on them. I will never forget it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to teenie For This Useful Post:

Nmgb  (02-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DF cooks dinner every night, and gives me time to myself child free so I can wind down and get study done.
    He kisses me before leaving for work, even if I am asleep.
    He calls me gorgeous all the time and if I ever talk down about myself he refuses to let me/listen.

He helps out alot and I adore him for it

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DP is super affectionate, makes me feel like a slack girlfriend

He sends me sweet messages daily, compliments me on how I look or what i'm wearing. If I say it's hot he will always respond with "I know you are" or something along those lines.
    Not long ago he sent me a message saying that some times what gets him through a tough day is imagining me in a wedding dress walking down the isle to him with our chilren in tow and he knows everything is going to be okay Super corny I know, so not something I would say but it does make me feel all warm and fuzzy..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Littlemissmetal For This Useful Post:

sandy_1902  (03-06-2012)