+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I was about to say DP is like this when I saw the title, but thankfully DP does enjoy spending time with me. That said, he tends to like cuddling or talking... not much else. Oh, or watching crappy TV together. He would never "have a drink," with me and we only go out to dinner or something like that if someone invites us out and he can't think of a good excuse not to go.

I think it's pretty boring sometimes, and would really love for us to go out together and have fun! Or just do something other than cuddle, watch TV and chat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm getting to the point of wanting to end it. We had a baby 11 weeks ago and I've never felt so alone. He works 7 days a week until 11pm 5 if them. I go to bed alone wake up alone do things alone.
    He won't acknowledge my feelings I've been telling him for months, he just pretends ive said nothing. He used to make up for it with long phone calls at lunch and lots of emails during the day - now nothing. He puts no effort into our relationship and I'm sick of trying. Thing is I do love him but feels like he has fallen out of love with me. Sorry that's a bit out of context.. Just came out

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hugs to you all. I felt like this with my ex husband. He worked really long hours, sometimes away for weeks on end and when he got home, he'd rather spend time with his mates, standing at the back fence talking to the neighbour or on the phone to his dad for hours on end than spend any time with us.

I tried for years. In the end, I got sick of trying. I woke up one morning and thought to myself 'I'm nearly 30, and I'll be damned if I'm going to spend my 30s the way I spent most of my 20s' - and there ended our 10 year relationship.

I hope you guys get through to your other halves. I really do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    With that all I do is eat - lost all my bub weight but now putting it back on. Boredom and loneliness sucks for diets.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH got to come home early tonight from work. Gave DD a kiss and a cuddle, got into bed and fell asleep watching the footy at 9pmish? He's like hardly ever home and when he is he's glued to his laptop, TV or PS3. Sucks so bad!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    My ex was like this. I just gave up and decided to have fun by myself or with the kids or my friends.

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    my ex was like this, so i used to just go out without him, with his friends or my friends.

Thanks
    Reviews
    this is so like our relationship. Last time I tried to talk about it he told me that he really didn't want to spend any time with me. He has also told me I am the death of fun.

Hugs, know how it feels.