+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Korea airlines

anyone flew with them before opinions ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DH is in south korea at the moment. He's back tomorrow so I'll check if he flew with them and give you his opinion.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I have but Im biased because its my nationality. Lol. But I dont fly with them anymore. Purely because my Mum started collecting frequent flyer points from a different company first.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I've flown with them a few times, they are very polite and are good with food etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    FANTASTIC. I've flown with maybe 8 different airlines and they were by far my favourite. They even put me (and everyone else on the flight) up in a hotel in Seoul for the night because there was such a long layover. They were so well organised and nice, hotel was lovely and dinner/breakfast/lunch were included. The flight themselves were great too, lots of food and drinks, super friendly etc. My only problem is that the second leg of my flight was hosted by Air France which is one of their sister companies - and they were by far the worst I've flown with. Dirty, rude, poor service/food etc. So just check if you'll actually be with Korean Air the whole time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks good to hear! I'm flying withthen to NY via korea

Thanks
    Reviews
    and thanks greenmama I will check! not that I can change as the company booked my flights are there individual tvs ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've flown with them to NY. Very polite etc. the plane I was on did not have individual tv's. (was about four years ago). And they ran out of western food and only had Korean which I didn't like so I was really hungry. But the flight itself and staff were excellent.
    Also.. Flying via Seoul to NY was really long (having usually flown direct to Lax then NY) but that's unavoidable.
    I know it sounds crazy (might be too late now for you) but I always take a sleeping tablet when I fly at appropriate time (depending on when you depart and arrive) and I always find I cope better!! It doesn't seem as long.
    Have a safe trip.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks tamtam website says they all have tvs now but who knows!! I don't fly for 3 weeks so may consider sleeping tablet. we leave at 730 am our time fly to seoul which takes 14 hours, 2 hour wait then 10 hour flight

when would you take a sleeping tablet? our night time or there's ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    What time are you arriving in NY?