+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Student midwife looking for mums-to-be on the Mornington Peninsula.

Hi all,

Thought I'd add a post here for any mums-to-be on the Mornington Peninsula who would like the support of a student midwife during their pregnancy, birth and first 6 weeks postpartum.

Just some background info on me -

I am a second year midwife at Monash University, Peninsula Campus. As a part of my course, I am required to find eight women who are interested in being part of the "follow through" program. Essentially this means I need to find eight women who are willing to let me accompany them to prenatal appointments (GP, obstetrician, ultrasound etc), ask a few questions and basically "share" the journey of their pregnancy. I am not required to attend the actual birth - so it completely up to mum to decide whether she would like me with her during labour and/or birth. My involvement will end approximately six weeks after baby is born.

I am ideally looking for women who are presently in early second trimester of pregnancy or earlier who are living on the Mornington Peninsula and surrounding suburbs. If you are interested in finding out more or wish to be a part of the follow through program please contact me.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default im interested!

hi there.
    i would love to have you along for the ride for my pregnancy, birth and post birth....
    i live in frankston and at this stage am almost 30 weeks. i hope this is not too late in the pregnancy for you.
    feel free to email me at cybinda2@yahoo.com and let me know if i am suitable.
    thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank-you for the kind offer. Unfortunately, I am not able to accept follow-through women at the moment. I have sent you an e-mail to explain more fully.

To all bubhub members, please consider this thread closed for now. I am not able to accept anymore follow-through women in the foreseeable future. Thank-you for considering supporting me in my studies.