+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennos Mummy View Post
    Nooooo not the C-Bomb! I shudder everytime i hear that word!
    Yeah im trying to retrain as I do NOT want to hear Ds call thins c#nts :/

Oh sh!t when he slips etc is not as bad as saying you f ing c#nt at things

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OffwiththePixies View Post
    DD is 3 and a bit and probably just before she turned 3 she went through a rhyming phase. I was 'mummy bummy' DF was 'daddy baddy', 'Grandma bandma' etc.

DF was driving her home from daycare when she comes out with - 'Today I played with Hunter. I call him Hunter C*nter' LMFAO.

I HATE the C word, but it was only because it rhymed that she said it, she's never heard that word as we don't use it at home. DF nearly drove off the road he was so shocked! lol!
    That is hilarious.
    DS1 hasn't sworn yet, but he very rarely hears those words said.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The girls have dropped the F Bomb a few times. I was running late for work and every man and his bloody dog were going 20k's in front of me and I still needed to drop the girls off to my Mum.
    I got cranky and yelled "Would you ***** off people" and one of my girls said "Yeah, ***** off people."
    I was so shocked I actually couldn't help it and laughed then said nothing. I figure if I make a big deal they'll do it often.
    They've only sworn a handful of times and has only been a repeat of someone else doing it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My dd is 7 and hears alot of swear words at school, thankfully she does not swear at home, public or at school.. But once a week I let her say a swear word that's been on her mind all week seems to work

Thanks
    Reviews
    My daughter has said f#**s sake before. I've been trying to be very careful not to swear since then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS used to say "oh sh!t" in context, so we made a point of saying "uh oh!" at the same time or when we would have normally said "oh sh!t" and now he says "uh oh" instead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    My daughter has only sworn once.

I was driving with both kids in the car and this woman pulled right out in front of me to turn right without looking my way. I'm normally pretty good at not swearing in front of my kids, but I screamed, "what are you doing you ******* idiot?" My daughter said, "mummy, why you say ******* idiot? What is ******* idiot?"

Thanks
    Reviews
    My 2yr old dd says oh **** and shut up as I me and dh tell the dog to shut up think I'll have to keep telling him to be quiet

Thanks
    Reviews
    My dad swears a lot and a few years ago she was practicing her gymnastics in the living room (she had the lights offhand didn't realize I was in the hall). She was doing a backflip and must've landed wrong cause all of a sudden I just heard 'BOLLOCKS' shouted from the room lol she was 9 at the time! My little brother had been calling mum and sisters '*****es' since he was about 4 when he gets really upset and frustrated with them. None of them have sworn outside of the house/family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My 3 yo DD has said f's sake a few times. Her father was horrified and said don't say that. And she replies," but mummy says it"!!! dobbed in!!!

Lately when I have said "no" to her, she replies, don't say that word mummy, it's a naughty word.