+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default New to chinchilla

Hey everyone, myself and my partner have recently moved to chinchilla. We have an 11 month old son and don't know anyone here. I would love to meet other mums / bubs if anyone is keen?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello, Myself and fiance have moved to chinchilla as of the 3/6/12 and i dont know anyone either! i have a daughter who is almost 1. she was born on the 18/6/11. i would love tomeet new mums too! do you have facebook at all? -

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey...awesome to hear from you, I was starting to wonder if there were any other chinchilla mums on here lol! Wow our babies are exactly one week apart in age, my son is 1 on 11/06! Would love to have a chat or meet up my email is clove@europe.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    haha i think im the only one, i was searching "chinchilla mothers groups" and this came up then somehow i found your message. i went to a group this morning at 10am it was at the catholic church opposite the medical centre its on every tuesday at 10am. was really good meeting other mums - very friendly town! there is quite a few other groups but the childhealth nurse forgot to bring the sheet of all the places where the groups are held. can i just search for ur email address on facebook or? What is your name? My name is Jynelle

Thanks
    Reviews
    There is a FB group with lots of local mummy stuff.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/48752988800/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah it is a really friendly town, I have noticed that already too. That play group sounds good I think I might go next week. I have Facebook but don't use it much, you can email me on that address or if you give me your details I can contact you? Oh and sorry, my name is Carla :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    My husband and I moved to Chinchilla recently. We have a twenty six month boy. I do not know any mothers in here. I am looking for a mum to take our kids together to the park.
    Warm regards
    Pearl

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MPearl For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (22-04-2015)