+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    In-natal is excellent! I highly recommend them over any other sup. Don't worry about them being 'practitioner range' just go in to your local health food shop and ask for them, you'll able to buy them no worries.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OneLove View Post
    In-natal is excellent! I highly recommend them over any other sup. Don't worry about them being 'practitioner range' just go in to your local health food shop and ask for them, you'll able to buy them no worries.
    I ended up getting them from my chemist warehouse

Similar Threads

1. vitamins during pregnancy
    By Bonkers in forum Medicines & Herbal Remedies During Pregnancy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 25-06-2012, 18:44
  2. Pregnancy Multi Vitamins
    By Keerah in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 17-05-2012, 21:13

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Shapland Swim Schools
Shapland's at participating schools offer free baby orientation classes once a month - no cost no catches. Your baby will be introduced to our "natural effects" orientation program develop by Shapland's over 3 generations, its gentle and enjoyable.
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
The MAMA Centre
Pregnancy, birth & beyond care with your very own midwife. Home & hospital birth support, VBACs, antenatal & postnatal care by medicare eligible midwives & holistic health practitioners. Massage, chiro, naturopathy, yoga, counselling & beauty therapy
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!