+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Does anyone have a City Select capsule adaptor?

I'm wondering if anyone can help? I desperately need a capsule adaptor for my city select so I can use it for my newborn. Problem is there are none available in Australia and not even baby jogger know when they will be getting stock.

So I was wondering if anyone has one they would like to sell or lend?

Thank you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Can you order them through amazon? Or that nz website people talk about. ? Not sure what it's called?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I looked on amazon recently for bj select equip and they won't ship outside of the states. I think the nz place is called winkalots or something but I checked them out recently too and I don't know that they carry bj. Sorry. Have you tried big chain stores that stock the pram, like mothercare or somewhere? Surely between all their stores they would have one?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had the same problem, spent the money on the pram & they tell me I can't get an adaptor although it was on layby from Jan! I ended up getting one from eBay, I paid prob an extra $50 to what the sell for normally but I didn't care! I couldn't use the pram or capsule without it! I had called as far as WA (I'm in QLD) there are absolutely no stores that have any! Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    There is a website called hop shop go (I think) that allows you to purchase items from site like amazon that would not normally ship outside of the states. Hope that helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is this what you are after? http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=150826281759

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought one from the new Zealand site Winkalots in March for the same reason

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    They are for sale on winkalotts. They are selling like hotcakes on eBay (but secondhand)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought one from http://www.pramwarehouse.com.au/prod..._Adaptors.html in QLD. I ordered online and picked up in store so no postage cost involved. Only used it once as despite a million youtube viewings we couldn't confidently get the capsule (S&S Unity) to sit steadily. So I just reclined the second seat and shortened the seatbelt and bubs went in that from newborn. (against manufacturers instructions I know). Next time we are going to hire the Maxi Cosi which apparently fits better (?)

Edited: I just read more details on that link and it says DOES NOT fit city select. Wonder if that is why we couldn't get it to work? Pretty sure it all checked out at the time! Oh well the moral of my story is that we just used the seat (naughty) and bubs has survived and with all limbs intact. Would have liked the convenience of car to pram transfer but oh well better luck next time.

Another edit: Gosh it is Friday afternoon! So I found this link and it is on back order! So I probably do have the right one. Now the big question do I sell it for 1 million dollars to take advantage of the shortage or hold it for next bub? http://www.pramwarehouse.com.au/prod...t_Adaptor.html
    Last edited by beccacino; 01-06-2012 at 15:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your replies! I have been trying eBay but keep being outbid at the lSt minute, and winkLlots are sold out too.

Beccacino I don't quite have a million dollars (!!!) but would buy yours for say $100 plus postage??? is it the one with the bar that the back of the unity capsule sits on and strap across the top?

Otherwise mummybic I may need to try your suggestion, frustrating cos my husband was just in the US for work and could have got one!